The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Amiami?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is the at the right subforum, but whatever; so a friend of mine recommended that I could try amiami.com for some stuff which mostly involves anime-related stuff in general with good prices. Basically an otaku's e-bay, I guess.

Have any of you guys tried that site? Just wondering. If you can recommend me an alternative site too, I'd appreciate it. Sorry if this is suddenly sounding a little too demanding. LOL
One of my suppliers. I can vouch for them, really cheap and abundant list of toys to choose from. My only gripe is that they take too long to process my orders, and even longer for those orders to get here. But that's probably because we're doing wholesale stuff =)
All right, thanks for the input!
(10-20-2012, 03:15 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Basically an otaku's e-bay, I guess.

I don't think so. I believe Yahoo Auctions japan is their ebay counterpart.

As for my experience with Amiami I wasn't very impressed. I got drawn with their so called "discounts" that really didn't amount to anything because of the expensive shipping cost. Packaging wasn't very smart IMO. Plenty of wasted space compared to HLJ packages that comes tightly packed.

[Image: amiamibox.jpg]

Also they don't like cancellations or order modifications, and I find HLJ more flexible.
Ok thanks, I appreciate the feedback!