The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Girlfriend help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This might seem kind aawkward and weird to some of you. but im curious who do you get a girlfriend? a close one? ive been kinda down lately and its been like 5 years since ive had a real girlfriend on or offline. maybe im just kinda depressed right now ._.
y yeah, uh I went through this kind of phase before a few times, but don't worry it will eventually pass. Really it's just a realization, if you're serious about it then I recommend someone else besides me for answers cuz results may vary and sometimes I might go off topic about suggestions.
(10-08-2012, 05:43 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]y yeah, uh I went through this kind of phase before a few times, but don't worry it will eventually pass. Really it's just a realization, if you're serious about it then I recommend someone else besides me for answers cuz results may vary and sometimes I might go off topic about suggestions.

lolz...you defintly lightened my mood a bit, thnx. but i kinda dont think its a phase though. ive been feeling like this for awhile (a year or 2 now) its distracted by events and playing games but..when im not doing anything it hits me and i get depressed like this
damn that long huh. Well you're welcome.
(10-08-2012, 05:53 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]damn that long huh. Well you're welcome.

yeah.. and its goten to the point not even gamings realy doing anything. idc about the newest a greatest whatever. Blands2 AC6 or whatever it just dosent get me excited. i feel like yin with no yang lol
(10-08-2012, 05:30 AM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote: [ -> ]ive been kinda down lately and its been like 5 years since ive had a real girlfriend on or offline. maybe im just kinda depressed right now ._.

But I thought you were female? Isn't that what you stated in your intro thread?
Most of us already knew he was a dude the first 30 minutes he posted. We do due diligence here in RR Wink

Anyway, you guys prolly shouldn't feel bad about 5 years. I've been single all my life and it's not so bad.
(10-08-2012, 01:28 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Most of us already knew he was a dude the first 30 minutes he posted. We do due diligence here in RR Wink

Anyway, you guys prolly shouldn't feel bad about 5 years. I've been single all my life and it's not so bad.

High fives for the Single-Since-Birth Club! XD
(10-08-2012, 02:36 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012, 01:28 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, you guys prolly shouldn't feel bad about 5 years. I've been single all my life and it's not so bad.

High fives for the Single-Since-Birth Club! XD

You two can become a couple now!

[Image: now-kiss-meme-face.jpg]
(10-08-2012, 01:21 PM)Skreija Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012, 05:30 AM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote: [ -> ]ive been kinda down lately and its been like 5 years since ive had a real girlfriend on or offline. maybe im just kinda depressed right now ._.

There is still a possibility that she likes girls better =)
(10-08-2012, 06:24 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm now very confuzzled.
(10-08-2012, 07:58 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm now very confuzzled.
One of my friends is bisexual and has a boyfriend, she's just looking for the other kind now.
(10-08-2012, 10:44 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm now very confuzzled.
One of my friends is bisexual and has a boyfriend, she's just looking for the other kind now.

I have no issues with anybody's sexuality.

It's the simple fact that there is one group who says Saika is a guy, and another is that says gal.

Which is it?!? Domo Chair Domo

Unlike the high lords of RR I do not possess the keen insight to get the hidden point.

Gaaah this reminds me of another member that no longer frequents this forum. "Lunar" was the person's name I think.
(10-08-2012, 10:53 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012, 10:44 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012, 01:21 PM)Skreija Wrote: [ -> ]But I thought you were female? Isn't that what you stated in your intro thread?

I'm now very confuzzled.

I have no issues with anybody's sexuality. It's the simple fact that there is one group who says Saika is a guy, and another is that says gal. Which is it?!? Unlike the high lords of RR I do not possess the keen insight to get the hidden point.

Gaaah this reminds me of another member that no longer frequents this forum. "Lunar" was the person's name I think.
That sounds suspicious.
Pages: 1 2 3