The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Sol Tekkaman 2 & Armor Plus Sol Tekkaman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sol Tekkaman 2
[Image: DSCN0231.jpg]
Mobility Spec Medium Bipedal
HEAD: UHD-10 TRISTAN
CORE: SURT CR114
ARMS: KT-452 SVIR
LEGS: ULG-21
GENERATOR: KY-302/XINZANG
FCS: UFC-11 GLANCE
BOOSTER: TEMPETE 8740
RECON UNIT: URD-36/EA
R ARM UNIT: UPL-09/H NAPA
L ARM UNIT: SAME AS ABOVE
L BAY UNIT: URG-27/E

Armor Plus Sol Tekkaman
[Image: DSCN0229.jpg]
Same as above except L bay unit is replaced by Legion Pulse.

Both of these are based on the Sol Tekkaman units from Tekkaman Blade. One of my favorite 90s anime, oh and for gods sake, don't watch the english dub. It's shit.
Teknoman! :p

I dunno, it seems too EN weapon dependent. Really good against enemies of it's class (RJs, mid bipeds, some quads) but suffers against heavier units due to their high TE defense. The Plasma gun works well enough against these heavier units though, maybe couple that with a pile bunker on the other hand just in case you run into a slow tank?
I'm hoping to not run into a tank AC when using this unit, plus for the sake of realism I'm using the Xinzang as a drainable battery to replicate a limited energy supply from the show, plus all they had was energy weapons. If I ever get the DLC I might make blade himself.
You can always use the Legion Pulse against tanks Tongue And like I said, maybe a pile bunker on one hand. I find it hard to use PDs, though a lot of people seem to use them fine online (I myself have been a victim of PBs a lot while using my tank), so maybe it's worth trying hem on this design.
I'll try that if I ever come back to playing ACV. This just might make em better.