The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What does this button do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-25-2012, 10:00 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]*pushes button
*Bukakemon's wrinkly generator and all it's backups explode

*The smoke fades revealing Bukakemon with some scorch marks on him.*

Wrinkly? Now you're just insulting me. Besides those were some old warts and not my generator. Try something more substantial boy!

*pushes button*
*Numerous tentacle ridden Amidas appear and charges Sirius chirping and moaning as they do so. Out of their tentacles dripped a white substance of unknown quality.*

There practice on this little things first.
*Blood Falcon burns red brightly, turning the amidas and their tentacles into nothingness. BF OB rams into the core of Bukakemon with the nose of its Aalyiah core. Then BF rips apart the indescribable flesh revealing it's heart, sets off AA, opens core nose and fires a bigass laser (about 3x as big as BF) that pierces through Bukakemon pushing it back into a mountainside leaving it ablaze.

There's plenty more where that came from.
(09-25-2012, 12:32 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]*Blood Falcon burns red brightly, turning the amidas and their tentacles into nothingness. BF OB rams into the core of Bukakemon with the nose of its Aalyiah core. Then BF rips apart the indescribable flesh revealing it's heart, sets off AA, opens core nose and fires a bigass laser (about 3x as big as BF) that pierces through Bukakemon pushing it back into a mountainside leaving it ablaze.

There's plenty more where that came from.
Wait I'm a robotic tentacle abomination, why am I playing with a boy? Better end this before someone notices.
Aaaaaaargh! THE PAIN OH THE PAIN! YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME BUT SORRY I DON'T DROP ANY XP AND LOOT!

*pushes button*
*A huge explosion erupts from Bukakemon's body engulfing him in flame. When it all dies down nothing of the monster can be seen.*
W wow... that was easier than I thought. Hell if you countered this Raffy, then I would have to go Lelouch on you. Also Borderlands can compensate me for the loot and xp.

*pushes button
*airbags and confetti engage in BF's cockpit and now I can't get out
Why the fuck did I even have that kind of button!
Well at least your food is safe.
(09-25-2012, 10:30 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]W wow... that was easier than I thought. Hell if you countered this Raffy, then I would have to go Lelouch on you. Also Borderlands can compensate me for the loot and xp.

*pushes button
*airbags and confetti engage in BF's cockpit and now I can't get out
Why the fuck did I even that kind of button!
Well at least your food is safe.

Lol lelouchLOL Anyway we all have our priorities. And mine right now is (actually) eat some b.stew as a batch was just cooked here.Domo

Tata~

*pushes button*
*Vanishes from RR net space*
*pushes button*

edit: fixed
edit: guess that thing works as a post reply button too
*pushes button
*I can now solve complex equations with a single slice of bread
*pushes button*
*ice cold can of beer materializes*
*push*
*POKE*
*push*
*prod*
*moan*
*push
*prod
*boom!
*push*
*POP*
*splat*
*push*
*CZ gets slapped with a big fat trout*
I would have preferred a catfish, but anyway...

*push*
* serene gets ball slapped by goat *
I have spares.

*push*
*TRUCE*
Pages: 1 2 3 4