The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Finaly ACV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm finaly geting ACV towmarow (today) this afternoon at gamestop, hopefuly also gona get the DLC but not sure only if i can get a 10$ code at gamestop. I'll be geting the JP and US ACV PS3 versions in 2 weeks as planed, if anyone on xbox wants to play please send me a msg! also, is their an Xbox US Raven team i should join?
great, did you get it already?
Awesome!

Three I would Recommend are the Academy of Armored Core V (AACV), Core Nexus, and SUNN.

For AACV, contact x Azrael Zero x, for Core Nexus your best bet is MobiusK, and for SUNN, contact Widowbreaker (these are there GTs IIRC)

If you do indeed get the PS3 versions (both NA and JP) add me. I'm on a pretty active US and JP team atm.
(08-27-2012, 07:06 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]great, did you get it already?

Yup made a team and stuff played mission 00 bay gee its tiering ~_~ idk why.

(08-28-2012, 05:42 AM)farmboy28 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome!

Three I would Recommend are the Academy of Armored Core V (AACV), Core Nexus, and SUNN.

For AACV, contact x Azrael Zero x, for Core Nexus your best bet is MobiusK, and for SUNN, contact Widowbreaker (these are there GTs IIRC)

If you do indeed get the PS3 versions (both NA and JP) add me. I'm on a pretty active US and JP team atm.

thanks for the refrances. I made my own team curently however i probobly will want to join a biger team most likely, i did go ahead and buy the DLC though. First AC- Iorn Man V2.0 (lol i watched iorn man 2 yesterday XD )