The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core: Exhibito, Fabulam Part 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOTES:::: This is my first time writing a fanfic or story of any kind honestly so give me a break if i do something wrong please, But do tell me if i did so i can improve!

This chapter includes mild violence.

My name is Auriel. I'm 23 years old today i work in a rouge Armored Core faction alongside with a handfull of other people, Alex, Sandra, Kizuna, Alleron, and Elecia. Together we form the "Dawn Blades"
I honestly don't know what year it is the long going wars have destroyed the earth except for a few rare areas, everyware else is dust, and ruins. Just a few days ago we got word of another rouge faction requesting help. Alex our main advaisor to the group said that it may be a good idea to grow a partnership with the black wolves. And so the team got ready and moved out to the location of the black wolves base.

"Ari do you read?"

"Yea alex alls green and ready to go."

"Kay be carefull out their, we don't know what all the wolves know so be catious, if you need any help Kizuna and alleron are on standby."

"Roger, preparing to launch."

"Green lights gates open good luck."

Auriel launches into the waste with her AC aproching the wolves base she stands infront of the entrance waiting for aproval to proceed.

"This is AC pilot Auriel from Dawn Blades on standby."

"Ari, wolves are making a conection to your systems hold on ill patch you on."

"Kay."

"Ahh.. Auriel we have heard much about your skills as an AC pilot were glad your hear for us today, we need to retrive some fallen wepons from a previous battle recently, but we have fear that we may be expecting another atack."

"Who atacked? What am i supose to prepare for?"

"The AC unit that atacked us was heavily armed and fast too, verry dark collored green and purple his insignia was the blue mist but he was verry skilled our best pilot was taken out."

"blue mist.. green and purple got it, I'll station up ahead of the area your going to and scout ahead, let me know when you move up, I'll also keep within range for coms and visuals."

"Okay sounds good, thanks."

The Black wolves advanced to the area with the wepons left after the battle, Auriel keeping on guard watching over the black wolves. 4 hours pased befor the wepons were finaly loaded onto the truck.

"Okay were ready to move back to base, so this is allmost over luckily without probloms."

"Roger Black wolf, I'll advance along with you back to base."

Upon returning to base without any issues Auriel headed back to base.

"Allright sandra you their? open up the gates will ya im tired."

"Haha allright one moment..... Gates open you good to enter Ari"

Auriel enters base and loads out of her AC and heads off to bed, The next day the black wolves send us a mesage saying that they would like to repay us in food and tools for the help yesterday, being a pick up and return mission, Kizu was sent to retrive the suplies.

Kizuna was a strong woman at the age of 22 the best sniper in the Dawn Blade team, and verry mobile, their was no dought that she would eb fine untill... the unknown AC with the blue mist insignia returned.

To be continued....

(coment thread) http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3159