The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: gomezcreative01 intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey ya'll. I had no Idea the AC community was so huge. I felt like I was alone in this world almost.

Name: Javier Gomez

Date of Birth: April 8, 1989 (23 years)

First AC game: Armored Core 2

(twice actually- I bought it once and disliked it, then I sold it. It was too slow and shitty, or so I thought (boy was I a fool). Years later I bought it again because it kept beckoning me, and again my experience sucked. I left it on my game library untouched for years before I one day out of boredom picked it up again. I modified the key config, and the game and all of its beauty exploded on my face gloriously. Within days I started seeking out all the other titles to buy. Armored Core destroyed my original gaming interests. I used to like RPG's, but now most seem too slow to keep my interest.)

AC collection: AC 1- LR but I haven't played them all yet, working one game at a time. Also, I'm poor, so I'm playing on my PS2, so I won't be playing 4, 4A, V until I can buy a PS3 or Xbox 360. ;__;

Fave AC game: All of them, they all have their charms and quirks, but my Leos Klein is my hero, so I'm inclined to say MoA and AC 2.

AC likes: Light weights, unorthodox, and blades and rockets. Rockets FTW! Love me close range hectic battles.

AC dislikes: H+, Op-I, and aerial AC's. I will tear you a new hole on the ground!

Other interests: Magic the Gathering, BOXING, discussion, listening, Spaghetti Westerns, animals and biology. Last and most importantly :p Buffy the Vampire slayer!!!

You all seem really interesting, hope I get to know ya'll better.

Also, I'm currently working on Project Phantasma. Then to finish up my collection only Nexus and LR are left.
welcome to the boards \o/
Hello! Welcome, welcome.

It's not that the AC community is small, we're just so damned scattered. Like, all over the place with a few clumps here and there.
Heya ! wellcome to RR i still don't have ACV yet and im a newbie to the AC universe. but you can allways learn lol.
Welcome to the forums! hope you have a pleasant stay!
Yeah, cool. Thanks. I actually got one of my friends into AC. But he's the only one that understands. Anyways, I don't know how well I learn. :p I am the underdog type, I go out of my way to make my AC mediocre then try to win that way. Stuff like Nineball takes me so many more tries than it takes my friend. Still, I feel I have more fun.
Yo, welcome to the Republic, man. Post a few AC designs, mingle with the members and make yourself at home. If you have any questions about the AC series, you came to the right place.

And good luck with the fanfic, man. I walked that road once as well.
(08-17-2012, 11:49 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Yo, welcome to the Republic, man. Post a few AC designs, mingle with the members and make yourself at home. If you have any questions about the AC series, you came to the right place.

And good luck with the fanfic, man. I walked that road once as well.

and it still irritates me to no end that you just dropped it...

Anyway to the OP welcome and I hope you like it here!!!
(08-17-2012, 10:58 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]and it still irritates me to no end that you just dropped it...

And you're referring to what/whom here?
(08-18-2012, 12:32 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2012, 10:58 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]and it still irritates me to no end that you just dropped it...

Your stories what else!
(08-19-2012, 01:49 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]

Your stories what else!

I have my reasons for keeping them in stasis. Only time will tell if they see the light of day once more. Happy
(08-19-2012, 01:58 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]

Your stories what else!

I have my reasons for keeping them in stasis. Only time will tell if they see the light of day once more. Happy

* clonezero slaps fox around a bit with a large trout.
You better revive those stories if you know whats good for ya!

@OP sorry for the threadnapping ...
(08-19-2012, 02:13 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]

Your stories what else!

@OP sorry for the threadjacking ...

I throw my head back and laugh at your puerile attempts at expostulation, mortal.
(08-19-2012, 02:21 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2012, 12:32 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]And you're referring to what/whom here?

Your stories what else!

I throw my head back and laugh at your puerile attempts at expostulation, mortal.

What, are your highfaluting words supposed to scare me?
(08-19-2012, 02:29 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2012, 02:21 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2012, 01:49 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Your stories what else!

What, are your highfaluting words supposed to scare me?

Given that you're RR's resident typo-master... yes. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3