The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: New Member Saika
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiya everyone I'm new to these types of forums ect, and i dont know alot of AC honestly but I've been dying to get ACV for awhile now and i ended up finding this site so i joined in on the fun.

My names Saika Sai for short or if you cant pronounce it corectly, Jane. (dont feel bad common issue)
I play on xbox mostly during my free time, watch anime, work on my website ect, i do however have actitivites in the mornings till afternoon typicaly but otherwise im free.

Mesage me if you wana know anything and ill reply asap. forgive inproper spelling and punctiation I'm on PS3 (no PC to myself *cry*)

TTFN Tongue
Welcome to RR dood!
Hello Saika, where are you from?

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay Big grin
Welcome to the forums!
welcome to the madness!
Heya! Welcome! feel free to wander about our forums!

As per our ACV team, Im not sure whats going on with our GMT-8 Team and as for our GMT+8 team were mostly not online due to getting burnt out or having some other stuff to do. Though I guess some of us dont mind doing free battles for training experience. Im sure most of use havent lost their touch. Smile
(08-15-2012, 12:01 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Saika, where are you from?

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay Big grin

I'm from japan but I've lived in the US since i was around 4 or 5 i belive.

and thanks Happy

(08-15-2012, 05:14 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Heya! Welcome! feel free to wander about our forums!

As per our ACV team, Im not sure whats going on with our GMT-8 Team and as for our GMT+8 team were mostly not online due to getting burnt out or having some other stuff to do. Though I guess some of us dont mind doing free battles for training experience. Im sure most of use havent lost their touch. Smile

I havent goten ACV yet its gona sadly need to wait till sept12-14 (hopefuly) major money issues curently going on right now. GMT-8 and GMT+8 ? i asume time zones? I'm in central US so GMT-6 i think lol.
Welcome to RR, Saika.
welCUM to the team, pls post on the ACV online assembly if you want to schedule some gaming meetups online.

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2852
(08-16-2012, 03:44 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]welCUM to the team, pls post on the ACV online assembly if you want to schedule some gaming meetups online.

You dont read! jk

She still doesnt have ACV. Smile
(08-16-2012, 05:23 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2012, 03:44 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]welCUM to the team, pls post on the ACV online assembly if you want to schedule some gaming meetups online.

You dont read! jk

A WOMAN YOU SAY? HOHO, SURELY YOU JEST.

Do enjoy your stay.
Oh halo thar. Everybody from RR1 (GMT+8 team) is pretty much dead from the game as far as I know. RR2 is still active though.
welcome to the boards \o/
(08-16-2012, 05:44 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]A WOMAN YOU SAY? HOHO, SURELY YOU JEST.

Do enjoy your stay.

I died from laughter LOL

Edit:
...Though a quick page inspection confirms femme behind the screen. o3o ...

[Image: 2128216-Happy-Forever-Alone-Guy-Meme-Fac...mplate.jpg]
(08-16-2012, 05:44 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2012, 05:23 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]

You dont read! jk

A WOMAN YOU SAY? HOHO, SURELY YOU JEST.

Do enjoy your stay.

Yes im a "woman" lol xD

(08-16-2012, 07:19 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Oh halo thar. Everybody from RR1 (GMT+8 team) is pretty much dead from the game as far as I know. RR2 is still active though.

eh..thats what im kinda afraid of here... me, my brother, and my good friend JaX want to get ACV but the games complex enough, how the heck we gona do it on the JP version? ~_~"
Pages: 1 2