The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Applying for Raven Republic 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've really been searching hard for a large team to play with, It's been difficult to find even one team that has really active members. I've decided to humbly ask if I may join raven republic, I initially thought about joining Nine Breakers (since Nine Ball would have to be my favorite NPC from the old games) but someone filled me in on what they had done, and I don't think I'd want to associate myself with them. Anyway I've played with a few members of RR2 and was really impressed with how well they've fought.
I was also pretty intrigued as to how Trace does the emblems, with such a limited emblem system.
Wow.. So many new members.

We're gonna need an RR3 soon...
(07-06-2012, 11:58 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.. So many new members.

We're gonna need an RR3 soon...

Somebody already made an RR3. It's not ours though. Clapping
IMO it's one of the best simple emblem makers out there. LOL

Btw, welcome! Enjoy your stay whether you get approved or not. RR2 is independent from the old RR regulars btw!
(07-06-2012, 04:12 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]IMO it's one of the best simple emblem makers out there. LOL

Btw, welcome! Enjoy your stay whether you get approved or not. RR2 is independent from the old RR regulars btw!

Did I post this in the correct spot? I'm assuming I have to be tested before I may be considered for acceptance? That's alright if I don't get accepted, I still really like the AC community you all have here on this forum Smile.
In RR1 we don't have tests for you to get accepted or not, but neither is there any spot left. We don't really care about skills as that can be sharpened through time, but it's attitude we really care about. You wouldn't wanna go there though, I'm like the only one online everyday. EVERYDAY! -___-

In RR2, I don't know.. There's like 3 leaders,they'll decide whether you get accepted or not
@ Qvothe:

If you've played Armored Core: Last Raven, you could say that RR2 is Evangel's independent Alliance Tactical Unit, while RR1 is more of the corporation executives aka The Aliiance main branch; basically at the same side but under a different branch, and totally independent from each other.
If you are planning to join RR2, QvothetheWindercaller
You would need to talk to either ROOKIE/Illusion_B or JALA/BlitzKey, the current leaders.
As for "tests", We really don't care much for skills, as long as you can be ACTIVE and have a social attitude.
Btw I'm one of the more active members, Aisuke, pleased to meet you!
Sorry as of now RR2's a full team. But if we get any openings in the near future i'll be sure to keep you in mind. Anyway welcome to the forums! Smile
(07-07-2012, 09:16 AM)illusion B* Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry as of now RR2's a full team. But if we get any openings in the near future i'll be sure to keep you in mind. Anyway welcome to the forums! Smile

Thanks, and I did kind of assume that it may have been full Tongue .
But I'll be around here nonetheless Big grin
When I was online for a brief moment yesterday we still had quite a few spots left o.o.
Some members jump back and forth to irrelefancy, our sister team. They're spots are reserved