The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Master of the Arena Tournament - ACV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I am proud to announce the first ever organized Armored Core V "Master of the Arena" Tournament.
This is a 1V1 style tournament that is open to everybody on PS3 US. This is a bracket style tournament where everybody is eligible to enlist.

The rules are as follow:
1. This is a locked build competition and you will be expected to submit your armored core design during enrollment and use the same build throughout all the rounds. Your design will not be revealed until the day of the qualifiers.
2. All rounds will be played as team battle, 5 minute, random map. each team will consist of the participant and a tournament staff referee playing as operator.
3. The first round will be qualifiers and will be played as a single match. Each subsequent round up until finals will be best out of 3. The final round will be played as best out of 5.
4. Sportsman like conduct will be enforced as any personal attack against your opponent in the lobby will result in automatic disqualification.
5. If you cannot make it to your match the day of please contact the staff and we will postpone the match for up to a day. If you cannot make it to your match within the rescheduled time or fail to notify the staff the day of you will be considered forfeit and your opponent will advance to the next round.
Ex. Depending of number of participants a losers bracket may also be constructed.
(Much of the tournament has been changed, join the tournament chat or Ask EPIKPHAILGAI for details.)

Any questions can be posted here and will be replied to promptl
Enrollment to the tournament has been pushed back after a lack of present tournees during intial launch.
The next tournament start date is July the 20th - U.S. states.
I'm in!
Sounds fun! I'll think about it..
Question, is someone going to play with our AC design in the tournament or do we need to meet at a certain place to participate?
I believe a certain place, it's scheduled match-ups between pilots.
I can give you a better answer once I ask Shun.
EDIT: Hey I'll send you guys an invite into the tournament chat if you want just add me