The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: hi every1 i would like to join rr2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jason

if any1 could reply please, i dont know what to do here
Hey Hell Heart,look! It's that whining kid.....

Welcome to the forums =)
It's not complicated. Just say something about yourself and wait for people to welcome. you. Tongue
Welcome to the Republic. Just say that you want to join the team. And please speak (and type) properly.
Was it him, I thought it was Xavi.. lol

God, that was priceless..
Unfortunately people in RR2 aren't very fond of nice. Therefore I'm not sure allowing you to join would be a good thing :/
Cant vouch for him either because me and Flau are the worst team mates ever.. Smile
yeah, well here's how it went. u can use this as reference

nice was under heavy fire, I went and help.

nice: help me!
me: I got ur back

nice died

nice: good one guys
me: I was helping you
nice: well, u weren't much help
me: ~__~
nice: u guys are the worst teammates ever

... then me and hellheart beat everyone and won. He actually helped ... as a decoy

I'm not surprised rr2 isn't fond of nice. He pretty much whines all the time. And all he says is "I can this and I can that".
Whenever he wins, he laughs and brag. Whenever he loses, he whines and got this "if u did this, I could have done that" mentality. Attitude problem, I can't vouch for that, especially for someone who called me "worst teammate"

PS. let this be a lesson RR, there's no "I"in the word team
Hey! Why wasnt I on your story!

From my Point of view, I went ahead and scouted. Found one of the opponents alone, I engaged and seperated him and me away from everyone else. Flau and Nice went on ahead to engage the other 2 opponents.

Nice shouted to help him and Flau went to his aid and attacked from behind, the opponent was still chasing nice through the southern part of abandoned facility where it only had sand dunes and not so many cover.

As soon as I took care of my opponent, I went to help and Flau went for the other opponent. I was able to to take care of the opponent chasing Nice but it was too late. Thats when Nice said we were the worst member. I said, we were behind you all the time. You should've taken cover instead of running. He then said we were the worst team mates ever. I said, Hey! I took care of 2 guys while you havent yet. Then Flau said "Well, you are the worst team member we had" and we took down the last target together.

Kable can confirm this too as he was our operator at that time.

P.S. The meaning of "Team members" is'nt congruent to "Meat shield"
In that case, i rescind my earlier welcome.
all I can say to this is ouch...
Sorry, didn't want to include INSIGNIFICANT information.. Joke! U were awesome out there , certainly not the worst teammate

But seriously though, he cant blame us like that. If we died, we wouldn't blame anyone(except maybe Kyumz --,). Besides, who in the hell moves like that in the battlefield!? Like stays in an open field where the opponent is just running around him with a pmg..
Nah! We were awesome out there. Like you always say. "We can do dis" XD XD XD XD XD
[Image: bright-slap-620x.jpg]
mr. nice I do not know you and unfortunately I have no nice words for you, but I do hope you accept this criticism your getting and think a bit about it.

I sure hope you get the meaning of goat's picture.
Pages: 1 2