The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The Gundam Drinking Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got the idea for this after seeing a LotR drinking game. anyway, feel free to add stuff.

by the way this is applicable to any show from the Gundam series. timeline doesnt matter.

-----
Drink whenever someone says any of the following:
-Saseruka!
-Nandato?!
-Nani?!
-Uchiro!!
-Gundam datto?! (and variants)

Drink whenever funnels are launched.

Drink whenever there is a newtype sense tingling/special power shot.

Drink whenever a unit runs out of ammo and uses their beam saber.

Drink another two if their opponent does the same.

Drink thrice if the villain is revealed to have a mask wearing alter ego.

Drink every time said villain puts on/takes off their mask.

Drink twice if the hero is revealed to be a teenager.

Drink another two if he was forced to pilot due to a critical situation.

Drink twice if the hero's love interest/important person is a psychotic female.

Drink your entire glass/can/bottle if he has to fight her.

Drink thrice every time a beam weapon of mass destruction is used (eg. Solar Ray, Colony Laser, Gundam X Satellite Cannon, etc).

Drink your entire glass/can/bottle when an important character dies. (Importance is decided based on plot, or number of episodes the character has appeared in.) Refill afterwards.

Drink your entire glass/can/bottle when the villain(s) reveal(s) their plan to crash a huge space object into earth.

Refill your glass/can/bottle whenever the villain(s) talk(s) about purging earth/space, morality of humans, extremist philosophy, benefits of war, and the like.

Refill whenever a non-grunt unit gets trashed (limbs destroyed etc) but the name pilot still manages to survive the encounter, or the end of the episode is reached.

Refill your glass/can/bottle whenever someone changes sides, has a change of heart (even if temporary), or a moment of enlightenment.

If this moment is cut short by an attack however, stop refilling.

If said attack causes person to return irrecoverably to the dark side, drink the entire glass/can/bottle.

Refill if the OP/ED contains any of the following elements:
-Asteroid Belt
-View of a galaxy from afar
-a gundam fading in from black
-beam saber fight
-the earth during sunrise or sunset

Refill during launches to space or re-entry.

---
thats all i can think of for now XD
Who even has that much booze!?
(06-14-2012, 02:03 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Who even has that much booze!?

Don't bother with the booze. Think how to get through this.
With that many conditions, We're better off drinking through a whole episode and the episode after, one after the other.
Wait I got one, take a shot every time something explodes. Yes even the characters.
Try the drinking game that me and some friends tried a few years ago. We watched 300 and took one shot each time anyone dies.

I passed out just after Astinos was decapitated. LOL
Tried mixing Arkham horror with booze and it didnt turn out well, we just went back to sleeping and playing Gundam Ex. Vs.
(06-15-2012, 12:12 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Try the drinking game that me and some friends tried a few years ago. We watched 300 and took one shot each time anyone dies.

I passed out just after Astinos was decapitated. LOL

"Astinos, noooooooo!"

Hahaha I so want to try this with you guys.