The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The controversal inferno of the hardened water
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, I'm Recruit #677. I was recommended to join this group by Kraneck of the raven republic 2 team in ACV. I'm also an american just to get the survey out of the way.

Anywhos as a player I'm pretty decent. I always go for the right mech depending on the situation at hand, such as Dual pulse cannons to rip and tear close quarter mechs or Howitzers to deploy artillery and helicopter destruction.

I was ranked 96 on the mercenary leaderboards.... for about five minutes but then failed majorly to get dropped down into the 400's

As for designs themselves, I normally base them off a character and make an emblem corresponding to the character I used, such as Peacock from Skull Girls and Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. (I might post them later)

I hope to further broaden my view of the mechanics of Armored core during my enlistment in this online terrorist organization.

...I also browse 4chan if that's relavent
Haha great intro. Welcome to RR.
Thanks Nix.
(06-07-2012, 10:55 AM)Lit_Flame_of_Ice Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to further broaden my view of the mechanics of Armored core during my enlistment in this online terrorist organization.

We're not online terrorists... only. Haha.

Welcome to RR. Smile
welcome and we are a lot of things, being a terrorist organization should be at the bottom of your concerns. LOL
Welcome to the boards \o/
Welcome! RR is a terrorist organization composed of transvestite players btw!
(06-14-2012, 01:08 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! RR is a terrorist organization composed of transvestite players btw!

And we're actually French, not Filipino. It's all part of a massive conspiracy.
(06-14-2012, 10:19 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2012, 01:08 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! RR is a terrorist organization composed of transvestite players btw!

Don't believe them. We all live in Pluto.
(06-15-2012, 10:10 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]

And I'm a witch's bitch from the NIS netherworld.
(06-15-2012, 10:55 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2012, 10:10 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]

And I'm a witch's bitch from the NIS netherworld.

lies!! all you see here is but the digital dream of hundred of monkey brains suspended in and nourished by liquified human flesh.