The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: My own studio...i think? LOL XD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"might need Rigger/ Character Animator- this one is always a tough one to find...somebody who is good at character rigging 3d and /or a character animator

VFX artist

another 3d artist (modeling/texturing)

for the 3d software preferable someone used to Blender or willing to learn it
for the 2d texturing use Gimp
another Graphic Designer

another 2d artist

programmer

and this will be paid official work

in the future

finally me and my friend is thinking of setting up a Virtual (meaning it will

be online, no physical location, work experience ? XD as i mentioned before i dont fucking care

what your college course is, or what college graduated from as long as you have the skills, since no

physical location since its going to be a Virtual studio, yeah you will need to have skype and be

probably be available for meet ups and such with the clients and such, also i think you need to be

at least 18 years old for the legalities issues, as to how you would be paid you have a bank deposit so that we can pay you through that since

its a Virtual Studio, or if you can go to the meet ups probably through that) Web Design and Game Design Studio (online casual games)

basically yeah as the name Web Design/Print service with Game Design Services (3d modeling/texturing, 2d and who knows

baka pwede na rin for animation)

and develop indie casual games think something in the lines of Gunbound, Grandchase etc etc (of course not ps3, final fantasy 12 mga ganyan etc,pc quality etc you nuts LOL XD maybe in the future but

not now kakainin lng tayo ng industry)

will edit this Doc if this does push through explain more in detai

for now were just thinking about it

also forgot to add if this does push through

Haywire and TS you can part of this project as to what part not sure

probably put TS in the writting part for the games being developed or updates on the website about the game and such

Haywire not so sure

pero at least if momsie and popsie asks about "family bussiness thing" this is also another possible option

to be honest everything momsie keeps suggesting is impractical T_T earlier morning she kept insisting a bussines that sells CCTV cameras...none of us sibling have experience in setting up those cameras, two we dont have the connections for that either, third those cameras are expensive so yeah very impractical...yish

pointless jumping into a bussiness venture that we have no experience or knowledge in