The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: RR Emblem breast size poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decide now! This is very important for us.
I voted C-D. But eh, A-B isn't bad at all. LOL

Oh, and moving this to AC Stuff.
What size best reflect my 23/H HRJ build?
(just bumping the poll) LOL
And crap I made a mistake! Should have voted for DFC but clicked A-B by accident. NOOOoooooOOoooo...

[Image: HG_-_GF13-050NSW_Nobel_Gundam_-_Boxart.jpg]

[Image: gundam_Nadleeh_by_waislk.jpg]
For me... well, I voted for E!! but srly, the range of the boobs should be from A to F, that way we're going to have a very happy comunity! xD
(05-17-2012, 11:13 PM)Kranesh Wrote: [ -> ]For me... well, I voted for E!! but srly, the range of the boobs should be from A to F, that way we're going to have a very happy comunity! xD

We can actually make an RR magical girl harem team with that LOL
HAHAHAH GUYS SERIOUSLY. WAS THIS THREAD NECESSARY??? HAHAH
There should really be an option: "Appreciates all sizes" XD
I'm with ya there dood.
(05-18-2012, 07:28 AM)Mjting Wrote: [ -> ]HAHAHAH GUYS SERIOUSLY. WAS THIS THREAD NECESSARY??? HAHAH

I'll just giggle here. XD

After looking at the polls, I imagine how heavy lugging those things around must be >.<
Each member should be assigned a size - the leaders's being the largest.
Maybe double F?
(05-22-2012, 09:40 PM)MBlade Wrote: [ -> ]Each member should be assigned a size - the leaders's being the largest.
Maybe double F?

huh? I think your a bit confused ... or something, care to explain your proposition a bit more? I think most members here won't appreciate getting a size designation for their man boobs.
Reviving this glorious thread.
medium is premium :3