The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Mark (mjting/arch_angel) in Japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It seems like you might as well live inside that big box of yours with fast internet and it will still seem a better option than your whole apartment..
Yeah. I brought it up with Hr and they said they're looking into alternatives now. Hope something comes up.
Hey Mjting , you got a jp ACV right? Do you have your own team or at least know of a team with english speakers in it? =)
i dont at the moment. imma plan to buy it only when enough people here express interest. hey but we should discuss that in the acv forums!! Tongue
[Image: 2000091234.png]

not as good as jay's before, but not so bad either. Tongue

rave: going to akiba today >:E
@Mjting Can you find out if they do fight over Bentos? Ahahaha!
You're going to the holy land!!! Take pictures of creepy otaku and half-naked cosplayers!
just got back. was completely overwhelmed by the awesome place. imma spam posting pics in fb. and im back in acv now.
AKIBAAAAAAAAAAA!!
hahha yeah. sorry if i havent posted any pictures. will do tonight for sure.
(06-10-2012, 11:06 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]You're going to the holy land!!! Take pictures of creepy otaku and half-naked cosplayers!

I second. But give the creepy otaku pics to nix. I'd rather have half-naked cosplayers in my dreams... Cosplay ha. Hindi crossplay.
HAHA. i just took some pictures of the places for the meantime. taking pics inside shops is sort of a no-no here, so I'll do that when I get more daring
Y2,700 na lang daw ang ACV!!!

But anyway, pabili na lang a bit before you get out of there. Baka mag mura pa lalo, or may second hand. Or magka expansion na by then.
Ouch. Just bought a used ACV in ebay for $50.
Hmmm. I might add a copy of the Japanese ACV to the list of things you'll be bringing back home for me. Even a used copy would be fine Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3