The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: A bit of Advertising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a bit of advertising

I am open for 2d and 3d (modeling/texturing) commissions
you may check my DA

www.roninfang.deviantart.com

I am also part/doing long term freelance work for a indie online game dev group called EXM games
Making 2d and 3d art for them and hunting down for commissions as well

we also have 2 other artist open for commissions

here are theyre DA's

www.ellegial.deviantart.com www.raspberrysquid.deviantart.com
gleworld.deviantart.com

also i would like to add EXM games we have a promo for every one
commissioned art work
we are giving away one lineart/drawing (something relatively simple of
course) of your request

maybe your a fan of Marvel or DC? maybe a lineart/sketch of a
character from there? or maybe your a heavy gamer? final fantasy? mass
effect? wild arms? street fighter? tekken? Zelda? Spyro?
maybe a line art/sketch of a character from that?

Also one last thing if you going to commission EXM games since its online payment has to be through paypal
This is advertisement. not just a little bit of it.
(05-11-2012, 06:37 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]This is advertisement. not just a little bit of it.

Why don't you stop spreading the negativity here and actually post something that's not literally shooting at the person posting(and you know, actually help). this is the appropriate forum for these sorts of threads, so no worries there. you have been doing this confrontational stuff for a while here atdsutm. this is your ONLY warning.
i wasnt being negative or anything... :p
Ronin question do you have a definite price range or would it be something negotiated when something is commisioned

(tried to skim a short while on your da page and didn't find anything ... doesn't help that I know jackshit about navigating DA)

while yes, I would eventually like to use your services
no it would be sometime in the far somewhat distant future ... for now though its just plain curiosity.
depends on the artist and project honestly

but lowest we charge is 15$
(05-11-2012, 11:44 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]i wasnt being negative or anything... :p

Yes you were. and no it still did not help the one who made this thread. another warning for you. one more smartass reply and you'll get a perma ban till i see that you are stable enough to post here.

-mods, please erase mine and atdsutm's posts here if you see fit, as these won't help the topic starter at all.

also i want to publicly request myself to be given the capacility to delete posts, as I will police atdsutm's posts here myself from now on if allowed.
as i said, i wasnt being negative or sarcastic. you assume too much.
okay okay guys I think that's enough guys I think it's best you leave that discussion at that ^^.

anyway just for reference was the picture of Nyx you made before a commission? And if so how much? was that $15?
probably for something like that, roughly 15-20$
Just a bit of self advertising…again

Recently got hired to be a Full time and part-time 3d/2d/animation/illustration/game design/anime professor/instructor for Informatics

Will be teaching at the megamall branch, so if any would be interested in learning 3d/2d/animation/illustration/game design/anime, maybe short course

Pa pass around na lng, there is no age requirement for informatics to enroll in case bakit may interested and worried na too old

As the manager put it daw usually half of the class for their short courses are 50+ year old people anyways

Just pass it around baka may kilala ka na interested mag aral kahit short course lng

Will be teaching sa megamall branch nila
finally informatics is emailing the price listing etc etc

Windows Movie Maker

15 hours/3 hours per session
5,800 including certificate and manual
Look for
Rodalyn Barribal
rbarribal@informatics.com.ph
Schedule: depends on lecturer’s time which in this case is me and students
Minimum of 5 students before they can open the class

Payment Options:
Cash / Check or Credit Card
50% down payment before the start of Class
Address:
INFORMATICS INSTITUTE
Upper Ground Floor of Solaris One Bldg. 130 Dela Rosa cor Esteban Street
Legaspi Village Makati City

still waiting for the materials for the 3d animation, illustration and game design classes/subjects for the megamall branch so makati muna for the time being
Expanding Freelance Services to full 3d animation for animation, game design etc
just talked over with other batchmates in case i would have client that would require full 3d animation short already know the people to contact

let me put it this way i excel mostly at 3d modeling/texturing and a bit of rigging or partly 2d art

have another batch mate really good with motion graphics/lighting/added effects...

and another really good with character animation...

so i guess go figure XD i guess that almost completes the team...now next issue eeer clients LOL XD
t own indie attempt...

since first attempt kept thing simple figuring out how unity3d works (game engine), how to work as a independent small team so yeah kept thing simple first to figure things out

next indie attempt will be a "bigger" project...and obviously take more time to work on....and will be while before start working on next own "indie game dev project" ....

this is demo version

paid version will be avialable by nov.1

give it try need to see if may major "bugs" in the game

paid version will only have till 6 stages...dont have time to make more...also as mentioned this was more of a learning experience or "test run"

http://store.indiecity.com/projects/bombdisposalv1

or direct download

http://www.mediafire.com/.../Bomb-Dispos...1_Demo.zip

and kindly pass around ^^