The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What do I type here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kamusta ka ! I enjoy long walks on the beach and holding hands under a candle lit dinner under the stars LOL

Etnicity: Flip-Flop, Chinese, Irish, German, French
AC likes: Lights
AC dislikes: acfa-rifle lag, blade lagging, acv - 1192 stability plus OP weapon
First AC game: Derp
Fave AC games: All
Hobbies: Chess, boxing, "Choxing" lol , playing w/ my kid, Shooting @ the range with my new FNX .40
Music: eh, radio Clapping
Video games: FPS, mechs, cars, frogger haha
Movies/TV: Everything I can torrent House MD , youtubes

Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to playing with u guys if u can spare the room, "Kraneck" speaks highly of of RR and is just begging me to join RR-2 Salute Lol , No but I play almost everyday for hrs, gettn a mic today, pretty much as active as you can get. Basically just lookin to make friends and play and have fun , it's cool that this is mainly a Filipino site btw , Grew up in southern Wa. Not a lotta Filipino's there lol

ps cool site Shades
Yup, welcome to the forums and you came just in time! we have some spots open in RR 2 so you're going to be just fine, I can say that this guy is pretty friendly and I know he will be a great addition to the team! x3
welcome to the boards \o/
Welcome to RR dood.
(05-11-2012, 04:18 PM)s00sad Wrote: [ -> ]Kamusta ka ! I enjoy long walks on the beach and holding hands under a candle lit dinner under the stars LOL

Fox! some one wants a lapdance!

LOL joke

anyway welcome to the boards!