The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Raven Republic Plan of Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
eh kung gumamit na lang kayo ng bisaya/ilokano/ibang dialect?
aba mga ginoo, sadyang napakahusay ng ating mga plano...
hindi kaya maka-amoy sila ng isang di kaaya-aya at magsipaglayuan?
(05-04-2012, 10:24 AM)illusion B* Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with kranesh. In the meantime I've managed to save four territories today ( got em back from moh ). So far so good.

we should also do coordinated attacks into conquest.

but anyways good job
illusion B* Wrote:
I agree with kranesh. In the meantime I've managed to save four territories today ( got em back from moh ). So far so good.

keep it up. will be ol later today
Ugh. I'm Filipino and my eyes grew tired trying to read what you guys just typed ._.

BTW, saw the map. Good job getting your territory back Smile
In light of recent events, I say we replace our team emblems with the lower portions of the Sophie and Linka emblems!
In light of recent events, I say we replace our team emblems with the lower portions of the Sophie and Linka emblems!

just say when
I hope that my body is ready for that....
ey dude, I opened up a slot. sauld can come in now
Their bodies are ready.
^ Question now is, with or without? Tongue
(05-04-2012, 02:05 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]^ Question now is, with or without? Tongue

Prepare for the Bamco Banhammer if you go without Ninja
That may just be what's needed to get them to actually do something for this fucking game. LOL
(05-04-2012, 02:14 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]That may just be what's needed to get them to actually do something for this fucking game. LOL

Oooh! Put PATCH PLZ over the parts-that-should-not-be-shown LOL
^ Thats 40 less players for them.. Big grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4