The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,
PSN:Moon__Blade here. NiX_RR told me to try Raven Republic. I live in the phillipines and usually online 10pm-12pm on weekdays and 9am-5pm during weekends.

I mostly use a balanced Med bi-ped for mid-close range. Not that good yet at pvp but willing to help anyone with missions and stuff. I've been trying to get better by going on free battle more often.
Heya! Nice meeting you in the battlefield! We usually conduct Free battles lately, feel free to join. If we have enough online, we could do team battles.. Its way way different than free battles..
Hi! Thanks for joining. No prob that you're new. We just want to have fun/active people to play with.

Let me know if you'd rather be with RR team 1 or team 2 before I give you the password.

Team 1 covers Alpine Base, Mining Sector, Abandoned Facility, and Urban Area.
Team 2 covers Huge Canyon, Executive Sector, Marine Facility, and Abandoned City.

Just a reminder that as part of the RR team, which is for members of this community, you're expected to participate here in the forums both for coordination and camaraderie. If you'll be gone for a long time, just let us know here. Otherwise, we may have to give up your slot.

Anyway, didn't mean to sound so serious. Just needed to lay all that down.

Have fun, and we'll see you online!
Welcome to the boards \o/
Welcome to the Republic! These guys are good fun.
MORE MANPOWER!!
Welcome to the forums!
I like the area in Team 1 more, so that one. I'll be looking forward to the free battles and stuff. Hopefully, I'll pick up things from you guys and improve faster. It's just too fun playing with stupid builds than actually training
Hell yeah, lolbuilds ftw XD
San nga pala dito pinaguusapan ung tungkol sa pag iimprove ng combat skills?
Nawawala ako mga kuya Big grin
welcome sa forums
You can direct game theory discussions here: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=78

If you need help with your ACs, here: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=77
Meron sa inyo na naglalarao pa ng ACV or kahit hindi. I want people to add on PSN for ACV and other games
Welcome to the boards!
Welcome ^^
lol, no guys, Mblade has been around for a while now, he's not really new. Mblade, I'm still playing ACV sometimes, just add me up PSN - Raven0009.

I play Crysis 3, Battlefield 3 and Gundam Battle operations most of the time. I also happen to play DUST 514 as well, but I'm not very good at it,didn't like their engine..If you happen to play any of those, hit me up and I'll join you =)
Pages: 1 2