The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: General Gaming News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Capcom decides to merge MH3U NA and EU servers post launch.
Also BRS The Game may get a NA release on vita before E3.
(04-10-2013, 01:06 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Another Megaman game joins the graveyard of canceled games.

I didn't like the looks of this one, kinda felt like it was being turned into a run of the mill FPS game. Megaman Legends 3 on the other hand..
Hmm I just found this today and I live about 3 hours about from this
Capcom holds Monster Hunter Community College session for one day only.
(04-10-2013, 01:58 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2013, 01:06 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Another Megaman game joins the graveyard of canceled games.

I didn't like the looks of this one, kinda felt like it was being turned into a run of the mill FPS game. Megaman Legends 3 on the other hand..

MML3. My life will never be complete hashtagslashwrist. lol.

By now I'm desperate enough to take anything that's Mega Man though. True, it might turn into a generic thing, but maybe it would have something different. Hard to say of course, now that it's gone. It could turn out to be a bastardization of my childhood too. But now we really will never know XD
(04-12-2013, 11:15 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2013, 01:58 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]

MML3. My life will never be complete hashtagslashwrist. lol.

By now I'm desperate enough to take anything that's Mega Man though. True, it might turn into a generic thing, but maybe it would have something different. Hard to say of course, now that it's gone. It could turn out to be a bastardization of my childhood too. But now we really will never know XD
I get the feeling that I should have linked this earlier as well.
the news of the megaman fps cancellation doesn't sound that bad to me considering this has been floating around for quite some time.
Mini consoles Facepalm

Updated Feb 9th, 2013 from jbbs rank threads.

3000 unit
S: Wing Zero TV > Ribbons
A: DX, 00, V2, Destiny, Nu, Wing Zero Custom (EW), Quant, Xi, Turn X > Full Cloth, Turn A, Master, Unicorn, Sazabi > Hi Nu, Strike Freedom

2500 unit
S: X-Divider > Banshee
A: The O > God, Infinite Justice, Extreme Xenon-F, Susanoo > Tallgeese, Freedom, Virsago > Shinanju, Extreme Eclipse-F
B: GP03, Inpulse, Zeta, Gottrlatan, Crossbone X1, Arche, Strike Noir, Deathscythe > Qubeley, Cherudim, Extreme Aios-F, Raphael, GP02 > Double Zeta

2000 unit
S: Zeong
A: Gyan, Gundam Mk-II, Heavyarms, Dynames, Blue Frame > Delta Plus, Forbidden, Kshatriya, Masala > Hambrabi, Luna’s Gunner Zaku, Blue Destiny, Crossbone X2
B: Dragon, Gundam RX-78,Char Gelgoog, F91, Strike, Stargazer, Hyaku Shiki > Exia, Throne Drei, GP01, Gold Sumo, Providence, Spiegel > Red Frame

1000 unit
A: Ez8, Zuda > Dog
B: Zaku kai, Tank, Gouf > Arios, Efreet, Gun-EZ, Berga, Alex, ACGuy> V1 Victory
I blame Wreck it Ralph for starting this.
Ace Combat. Nuff said.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8