The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hello, everyone

As you can most likely see, I am new to this site, I have been coming here for some time now and have finally decided to join it. I have nothing else really to say other than I look forward to meeting all of you.

- [REDACTED]
Hey Redacted. Welcome to Raven Republic! Have you been busy with ACV as well?
Yes, of course I have. Tell me, what type of build do you use?
Me, specifically? I've not settled into any one build yet. Been trying a midweight sniper, heavy biped assault, and lightweight shotgunner. Our team, though has been much more varied. Most of us have tried to avoid the gatling/putuo route.
Ah, I see. I have always loved the Gatling cannons...

Currently I use a medium weight, heavy reverse-joint AC with twin Gatling cannons, twin Kurosawa's on my back, and HEAT rockets on my shoulders.
I see no problem with gatling guns personally, just that single gatling gun that has 1000+ damage.. Most noobs online tend to abuse it. I like the other gatling guns like Zapatyoi and Geneva,even if they're not very competitive.

That aside, welcome to the republic! By any chance, are you from Philippines as well? =)
Thank you for the warm welcome, but no I am not.

Also, the main reason I like Gatling cannons is because of how fast they can put damage down-range.

It's nice to see another persons love of White Glint~
Welcome to the boards \o/
Thank you.

I was wondering, is This Forum just supposed to be what it is, a forum? Or does it have a goal?
We're just another Armored Core fan forum. No real goal aside from sharing information about the game and making new friends.
Friendship is Magic, derp LOL
welcome to the forums! and for your question of this forum's purpose ... randomness pure and utter randomness.
I see, works for me.

So, Im guessing all of you don't only play Armored Core, what other games do you have?
our goal is to rule the world and spread gaming, mechs, love and tolerance mwahahahahaha

seriously tho, we're here to just have fun XD

aside from AC, other games most of us play include Monster Hunter, Demon/Dark Souls, Ace Combat, Street Fighter and Tekken.
All of us play here played or still plays Armored Core, in one form of the game or another. A lot of us started playing as far back as the PS1 games while others only started at the 4th generation or so. Aside from Armored Core, we also enjoy a diverse selection of video games which vary from individual to individual. It'd be a little tedious to list all of the other games we like though.
Pages: 1 2