The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Avengers (2012)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

New trailer just came out.

Prepare for the largest fan wanking of the year.

April 26 na pala ito.
I do not know if mine soul is ready.

Ah well, who cares.
Pati sa 'Pinas April 26?
Wait a second, why is Black Widow outside the streets instead of going covert? And Thor getting his arse handed by Iron Man?

But then again, films (still gonna give it a spin though)
Well considering it seems to be an alien/ god-army invasion, unless Black Widow can either get to the mothership (if there is one) and raise some hell from within, she's stuck fighting on the front-lines.

In relation to the arse handing, I think they'd have to put a more modern-ish back-story of camaraderie and the group itself actually forming other than "Oh hey, we're all superheroes, let's fight crime together!"

Hence I think why Bruce Banner said "We're not a team... we're a time bomb."

Just my two centavos o3o
I wish it was closer to the Ultimates book. Just them fighting the hulk. Then the hulk eating people. 800+ people dead. Then the Russian/Chinese/Arab league version of the Avengers and Loki's army assemble for the finale LOL
(03-01-2012, 09:36 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Well considering it seems to be an alien/ god-army invasion, unless Black Widow can either get to the mothership (if there is one) and raise some hell from within, she's stuck fighting on the front-lines.

In relation to the arse handing, I think they'd have to put a more modern-ish back-story of camaraderie and the group itself actually forming other than "Oh hey, we're all superheroes, let's fight crime together!"

Hence I think why Bruce Banner said "We're not a team... we're a time bomb."

Just my two centavos o3o
Stereotypical movies LOL You do have a point.

(03-01-2012, 09:56 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]I wish it was closer to the Ultimates book. Just them fighting the hulk. Then the hulk eating people. 800+ people dead. Then the Russian/Chinese/Arab league version of the Avengers and Loki's army assemble for the finale LOL

We need the Sentry then LOL I prefer the original version though, Hulk is a lot more dangerous when he has the mind of Bruce Banner
Finally watched it. What an amazing fan wank. Can't believe it actually happened. I wish they had more prominent guys to fight, though. All the enemies were just fodder.
Awesome movie. Try beating that Michael Bay
BTW

I think Thanos was shown in the end credits. I thought it was Super Skrull at first because of the multi-chin.
It was definitely Thanos. And I don't think Marvel Studios has access to Super Skrull, as he's tied to the Fantastic Four franchise, which is currently licensed out.

edit: Extremely ambitious of Marvel. Geekgasms everywhere. Smile

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/upload...00x339.jpg
It was a great superhero movie, and it did the franchise justice. Smile
That Hulk and Loki scene at Stark Tower was LOL awesome LOL
the hulk was comedy gold in this movie, man it was long but I want more.
Watched it. it was really good imho. worth every minute spent watching it. Tongue
Hulk vs Loki match was the most epicly grueling battle shown in the movie
Pages: 1 2