The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MechWarrior Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've always seen illustrations showing the Atlas grappling other mechs with it. Dunno if it'll have an in-game use.

[Image: atlasVSwarhawk.jpg]
It would be nice if they'd implement something like that since they said there's going to be some sort of collision damage/ kamikaze ram in the game.
(08-05-2012, 01:42 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Isnt the Centurion on the first page? XD

... this pleases me XD. NAO WHERE IS MAH BLADE?

I've always wanted mech-games to have some sort of physical ramming/punching/contact thing to it. I mean, their arms can withstand the recoil of high-calibur weapons but can't even go to push or punch another guy? Okay so maybe realistically there would be problems, but hey.

Oh and due to laziness, may I ask if I have to pay forever to keep playing ._.?
Nah its free.. I think the only stuff you pay for is a premium subscription for exp and stuff and probable sell some mech/parts
I hope the Centurion and the Blade don't need premium ._.
finished downloading MW4:Mercenaries as recommended. now to see how much i suck at this hahahaha. the last mechwarrior game i played was MW2 on the PS1. i remember overheating a lot XD
(08-15-2012, 06:57 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]finished downloading MW4:Mercenaries as recommended. now to see how much i suck at this hahahaha. the last mechwarrior game i played was MW2 on the PS1. i remember overheating a lot XD

same story.
They wont see what hit' em!

NOW that the NDA is lift, i can post screenshots and stream gameplay!

Wow, the netplay for MWO has tremendously improve to even cater to third world connection.
Pages: 1 2 3