The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC Pet Peeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In ACV, Tanks have knees.
Nearly everything that moves in ACV is called an AC.
^Yeah I've been confused as well. LOL
Seems I may actually balance out things in having ordered the Recon pack... I figured everyone and their mother got the other one, so there'd be a lot of aimless heavies running around where there weren't reliable players. <_< Pet peeves, lessee...

AC:FA. The game that's trying too hard to be Gundam. Also, why is your Operator from 4, Fiona Garnefeldt, now responsible for destroying Anatolia? You know, the place that she and the protagonist spend the ENTIRE PRIOR GAME trying to preserve...?

I hate White Glint, and I hate Sol Dios. I hate the way your first mission in AC4 mocks old-school AC combat by pitting you against Tyrant. I hate those bloody gatling cannon back-weapons from AC:FA.

I hate the fact that AC3, a game made specifically FOR the PS2, and not the first installation on this system... has no mapping for dual sticks. Sure I got around it, but this is a pet peeve section, so... yes. LAME.

And my number one peeve-- probably not my last either, but certainly the last one for now--
I hate the fact that no one in Bandai's marketing department for the models really grasped the concept of custom creation for their Armored Core model kits. You wanna REALLY sell that stuff? Start selling BUNDLES. Either, a Company bundle, or sell'em by units-- like, arms bundle, legs bundle... or have a mix-match kit you can buy online, price single parts and let you checklist them online to be shipped in a bundle, along with a set price for the process... like ordering a custom pizza. THAT, will bring them in droves.
Graah. Connection issues, and getting sent into that netherworld server where you're the only one online is driving me nuts.
(03-25-2012, 03:10 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Graah. Connection issues, and getting sent into that netherworld server where you're the only one online is driving me nuts.

Those 1K Gatlings needs to be nerfed. It killed most KE weapons.
Hahah yeah, I heard patch 1.02 nerfs shotguns, gatling guns, flash rockets
while buffing battle rifles and rifles
Honestly, the battle rifle buff is so not needed, they're already really good as it is.
We need more part diversity and not this part is way better than that part and making other parts just useless.. And why does all the good looking parts so low in performance?!
(03-26-2012, 08:22 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]And why does all the good looking parts so low in performance?!

That is always the case with AC LOL

Ever seen EYE3? LOL
(03-26-2012, 10:36 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Ever seen EYE3? LOL

Oh God, the memories. LOL
In retrospect, I liked how the EYE3 made your guy look like a one eyed monster, in one way or another XD

I've been a user of the various laser rifles and am loving it, but that charging shot I'm still getting used to use effectively ._.

And climbing a building with heavy biped legs feels like I'm obese Spiderman haha.
Got 2 new ones for ACV
1) not knowing how to work the chat messages.
2) not owning a ps3 mic
Pages: 1 2 3 4