The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Fanzine Halp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently working on my offering for the AC fanzine which is due in a few days. It is a fake advertisement for the "Beast Juice" Amida Extract energy drink. What I need is a one liner or a product description and maybe even a title that sounds better than "Beast Juice"...

I'll have you credited in the fanzine(using your alias) and send you a copy depending on how many printed copies they send to me.

Here's the idea:

[Image: BJCONCEPT.jpg]
Lemme think for a while. I'll try to be back with something.
thanks in advance!
Juicesaragi Amida Extract
30% Lab Grown
30% Facility Escapee
40% Lead and Buckshot

The drink that gives you so much energy, you'll have insomnia 24/7.

Who needs 300 babies when you can lay eggs!! Great for making personal armies!

One sip makes your body smooth... every drop kills a hair... by the root.

Makes your body tough and strong... you'll grow a real tough carapace... after the first molt.

Warning: Destroys 5 IQ for every bottle.

I thought these up since it's a fake ad, I went for some really freaky mutation based ones since we don't really know what could happen if somebody drink amida juice.
Lol that's a bit too much writing. The page is pretty small(A5) but I'll use yours for the bottle and I'll be highliting this near the label:

Juicesaragi Amida Extract
30% Lab Grown
30% Facility Escapee
40% Lead and Buckshot

Those are way more witty than anything i came up with. LOL
Where's yours fox?

Since Juicesaragi sounds nice I'll be using it as the manufacturer's name/ logo instead of the plain old kisaragi one.
It was mostly stuff along the lines of...

"Unleash the animal inside."

"This will make your childhood dreams want to be like you when they grow up."

"Making a fighter out of the lover."

"When the beast is in town, all others head home to hibernate."

"Those sparkles you see when you open the bottle are just 0.10% of the glow you'll be giving off."

Nearly done. I think I'll be using the ""When the beast is in town, all others head home to hibernate." since I ended up with a winter scenario. I was hoping I can do all three corporations with Crest G-91 and mirage mineral water Sad
[Image: Hybernazn.jpg]
Sorry, I only saw this today. Sad Is it too late? Galing! We'd love to see the finished product. Smile
Well there's always the next one-mid next year. I'd love to try more fake products other than energy drinks.

There's very little difference with the finished one, just the text and the juicesaragi logo.
[Image: BottleFinal00.jpg]
hahah looks really good XD
Side effects may include a burning aura? Tongue

The last shot looks pretty good. Clapping
Indicted
[Image: sherpaherpa.jpg]
Mr. Fox?

[Image: 1155784236.jpg]
Pages: 1 2