The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC Quadra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: EVA CHILDREN
AC Name: QUADRA

Head: CR-H06SR2 (weight 5, VS ECM 5)
Core: CR-YC03U4 hanger (weight 5, cooling 5)
Arms: A07-LEMUR (weight 6, cooling 4)
Legs: CR-LF93A2 (max leg weight 10)
Booster: B03-VULTURE2 (weight 4, boost power 6)
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: FUDOH (weight 6, EN output 4)
Radiator: ANANDA (cooling 10)
Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: CR-WB91LGL LINEARGUN
Back Unit L: CR-WB87GLL GRENADE LAUNCHER
Arm Unit R: WH03M-FINGER MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WH03M-FINGER MACHINEGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: WH05M-SYLPH MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: WH05M-SYLPH MACHINEGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, O02-ORGANELLE, O03-CODON,
KANGI,

color scheme:

Head: >base: RGB: 70
Head: >aid: RGB: 35
Head: >OPT: RGB: 15
Head: >detail: R: 200 GB: 0
Head: >joint: R: 110 G: 80 B: 65

Core: >base: RGB: 70
Core: >aid: RGB: 200
Core: >OPT & detail: R: 200 GB: 0
Core: >joint: RGB: 35

Arms: >base: RGB: 70
Arms: >aid: RGB: 200
Arms: >OPT & detail: R: 200 GB: 0
Arms: >joint: R: 100 G: 80 B: 65

Legs: >base: RGB: 70
Legs: >aid: RGB: 200
Legs: >OPT: RGB: 15
Legs: >detail & joint: R: 200 GB: 0

AC design for quick strike, close quarter combat

[Image: ac_quadra_by_imronjakhaev501-d4ef28d.jpg]
Punish with linear gun and grenade launcher first and then finish off with a charge in with the fingers and sylphs. Nice tactic.

Have you tried g84p in this guy?
it all looks nice and like with serene I suggest trying it out with the 84p

also maybe trading the lgl for an energy weapon to have a counter for high shell def enemies.
(10-30-2011, 08:33 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Punish with linear gun and grenade launcher first and then finish off with a charge in with the fingers and sylphs. Nice tactic.

Have you tried g84p in this guy?

ah thats my strategy as well, & sometimes i close the distance first, hammer them with FINGER, boost back and hammer them again with GLL & LGL

mm no i havent, will it perform nicely ? Big grin
(10-30-2011, 12:10 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]it all looks nice and like with serene I suggest trying it out with the 84p

also maybe trading the lgl for an energy weapon to have a counter for high shell def enemies.

ah, my first design on QUADRA featuring GERYON3 replacing the LGL, but i think it'll waste EN as quad leg drain much energy lol.
G84P is lighter than the Fudoh, also the output to capacity gap is better than the much lighter G91. Which means the refresh rate is a bit quicker. Since it's running on the Vulture2, G84P will suffice since it not a hot booster and you're not carrying energy weapons..

For me, quads need a with a good output and low calorific value to keep up with the legs' energy drain.

I think Fudoh would be good on a quad with Gull. G84P Vulture2 or Fudoh Gull? Whatever you're comfortable with.
Somebody look this up for me. I could be wrong.
(10-30-2011, 01:56 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]G84P is lighter than the Fudoh, also the output to capacity gap is better than the much lighter G91. Which means the refresh rate is a bit quicker. Since it's running on the Vulture2, G84P will suffice since it not a hot booster and you're not carrying energy weapons..

For me, quads need a with a good output and low calorific value to keep up with the legs' energy drain.

I think Fudoh would be good on a quad with Gull. G84P Vulture2 or Fudoh Gull? Whatever you're comfortable with.
Somebody look this up for me. I could be wrong.

ah, i tried it. it perform nicely !
thx for the tip !Clapping