The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Rough Skretch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you guys know I finally got me a scanner. It's only 600dpi. but it does the job since I only do lineart. But of course, I still want to improve so please, do comment.

For my first pic, I redid Saber's [Fate/Stay Night] armor into my own style.
[Image: saber.png]
These two are group drawings of my original characters.
[Image: nsb1.png]
[Image: nsb2.png]

And in case you're wondering how I draw armor:
[Image: ale.png]

Guess Who:
[Image: docu0012.png]
why do the girls have clothes?
dude your stuff is good! you should definitely reline and color these up on the PC!
I actually like it, the characters are really cute Tongue
(08-26-2011, 08:08 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]dude your stuff is good! you should definitely reline and color these up on the PC!

And finish the Armored Girl too hahaha.
(08-27-2011, 04:36 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]And finish the Armored Girl too hahaha.

Ahaha! TAMA!
I'll scan her version without her armor. She's in my sketchbook and it's too big for the scanner.
The scanner I got can only fit a4 size paper.

UPDATE:
Here's Mayumi [Blue Star's Pilot/Wearer depending on version] in her Wearer's base suit.
She's has a very high metabolic rate and can out-eat our biggest eaters.

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]
[Image: docu0018.png]
second picture. on the left. isnt her head a little too big?

but yeah, first pic. i feel like shes asking if the suit makes her ass look big, to which my mind is replying "hell no missy" XD
Art looks good enough to me. Requesting that the head be made a bit smaller and that the ass be made a bit curvier.
(08-29-2011, 10:30 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]second picture. on the left. isnt her head a little too big?

Yes it is. It was a rush draw, unlike the one in the middle. You'll notice it more since that one is very rough and lacks detail. Also, mukhang payatot sya dun.

(08-29-2011, 01:27 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Art looks good enough to me. Requesting that the head be made a bit smaller and that the ass be made a bit curvier.

Shading lang problema. I'll be redrawing her in that angle anyways. Expect sweet peachy plumpness next time.

[Image: SABER.jpg]

I just did this today for 35 minutes. Since I have problems with dynamic poses I tried one this time.
And... the left arm's not off. Her gauntlet's just that thick.
wow 35 minutes O_O. you could give me the 3 hours and i wont be able to come up with that. really good stuff. i especially like the face and hair.
It was quick because I only drew on half an a4.
I demand to see what the armor looks like from behind! Pirate
looking nice Happy but hmmm may i suggest fixing the poses a bit they seem to lack a bit of "dynamism"
(09-01-2011, 05:40 PM)RoninFang Wrote: [ -> ]looking nice Happy but hmmm may i suggest fixing the poses a bit they seem to lack a bit of "dynamism"

Well, poses are my number 1 problem. It's also the part that eat most of my time [and sometimes paper] the most.
Pages: 1 2