The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Barrett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my hover ac from my United Nations Game Save..

Head: YH14-STING
Core: C03-HELIOS
Arms: YA12-LUTONG
Legs: LN04-WALRUS2
Booster: built in
FCS: CR-F75D
Generator: FUDOH
Radiator: CR-R92
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: KARURA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR81RS2 SNIPER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH79M2 MACHINEGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O08-RIBOSE,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,

PAINT GENERAL

BC 120.100.75
AC 150 ALL LEVELS
OC 40 ALL LEVELS
DC 30.85.200
JC 40 ALL LEVELS
[Image: icon0wyo.png]
emblem i made..story for size but it was redirectly from psp save data but it says Roughnecks at top and FLT-230 at bottom. UN HEAVY ART. in middle..This is the emblem for my un ac's

FEEDBACK WELCOMED!!!
I don't have LRP, so I can't test the exact performance for this bot. But from what I can see here, it is probably a fully loaded hover (that is close to its weight limit) made to boost without heating up. The only suggestion that I could make would be to switch out CR-O71EC and CR-O86R+ to make room for CR-O69SS and O02-ORGANELLE in order to mitigate the hover's relatively weak braking and stability stats.
yeah its very close to limit and boosting skills are awesome. and i will definitely try the part swap. ..really thinking about posting the whole UN squadron game save up here...oddly enough i got a Merc gamesave in whichs alot of the ac have 2nd gen parts or oddly setup..
this set up is for long range sniping or so I believe, and as such you should change the machine for something else. If its for countering enemies trying to close in on you the HP handgun would more that suffice.

other changes
gen-> g91 ( the better refresh rate would probably serve you better rather than the high en cap)
rad -> annanda ( more efficient)
arms -> f, fl, sl, xs any of these would do (but I believe getting the f would be best)
thanks clone but the only reason why this ac the different parts is because this a basiclly a rip from a Un game save and i tried to make every ac different in their own way so this one wouldnt have xs arm another ac in the save does but still its a good observation though. Salute
Definitely does not need 75D fcs. Use F73H instead.
did you even look at the stats for that fcs...I'm making a "sniper" ac not a close combat. Now it does have quick and accurate lock-on but I'm looking for long-range precision and the 73h doesnt have that. By keeping the 75d I'll keep my range of 1200 but changing it would drop to 475 even though my missle lock would drop 60 points it that fcs would turn this ac into a mid/close range sniper which i dont want. You guys here at r.r made me realise that you need to know your parts when making ac's and I've gotten pretty good at it now...sadly I think i memorized alot of the frame parts from lr..(arms, legs, head, etc.)
Even at 400 range, the RS2 will hardly hit anything. Sad
Shock My question to you is how are you using the rs2? this is a mission based ac not a arena ac..in mission it hits every time but in a hit pitched arena battle it would be destroyed quickly. thats the only reason the rs3 is equiped if it was a arena/mission ac it would've been equipped with rs or wyrm.
Well if it's for missions, then any configuration should work. I've nothing to add.
To be honest nix i'm in the middle of mod'n it for that reason because the next ac in the un line i posted can be used for arena battles also ..
Fine, it's a mission AC-- you do you. Next time tell me if it's a mission AC or arena AC in the description so I know whether to comment on it or not.
if you dont wanna comment im not gonna make you, i shouldnt have to make changes for one user LOL
No it's not that, I just rather not waste your time. All of my comments dealing with Armored Core are strictly based on PvP, so I wouldn't want to mix things up if you're showcasing something that's meant for the story mode.
Shades Very true there actually i dont mind the feedback i like blending pvp and mission based ac together. makes one overall bad ass ac