The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I heard you guys like robot games.
Welcome!
(08-07-2011, 09:58 AM)JiN Wrote: [ -> ]you heard right buddy.

actually, we like pony's, marshmallows and unicorns more than robots.. jk XD.. welcome to the republic!
you were joking?

actually we like both in relatively equal portions XD

anyway welcome! hope you like it here!
Hello and welcome to RR. Maybe you can tell us about yourself? What robot games have you played and which ones are your favorites? Tongue General interests as well, as people drawn to this place usually have common things to talk about.
Haha, fair enough. I'm a former regular at the good old ACGarage, and Deemer's former teammate and cofounder of Team Avalon. Over a decade at the ACG and more than that with the games in general, I've been an avid AC fan since I first picked up the original Playstation title back in about '99.

My interest in the series started losing steam around the time Last Raven came out, and the final nail in the coffin was the release of AC4, at which point the development team somehow took the most complicated control scheme known to man and made it more complicated.

However, I remain a huge fan of the series in my own way, clinging to the "golden age" of AC, peaking at Silent Line.

I have written, revised, rewritten and thrown out multiple versions of my own fanfiction, Generation of Metal, based in the AC3 era of the Armored Core universe. A final rewrite is in the works and I will be releasing chapter one online in the near future, with some artwork to accompany it. At some point I will even upload all of my old AC artworks, mainly pertaining to Team Avalon.

Looking forward to making a new nest here, I hope I won't be a bother.
welcome to the boards o/

we're into robots, anime, ponies, food, general geekiness, in more ways than one with the occasional "cheerful" antics.
wakekekekekekeke

welcome to the herd XD just kidding XD

anyways welcome Happy
welcome to the fray Smile
Salute Welcome to RR
Welcome to the forums, Setsuna!
Nice to finally see you here too, buddy. Smile Go crazy.
Welcome to the Republic, Setsuna. Don't worry about the initial craziness you've seen so far. It only gets more intense the deeper you get. Tongue
(08-10-2011, 02:51 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Republic, Setsuna. Don't worry about the initial craziness you've seen so far. It only gets more intense the deeper you get. Tongue

What he said.

And welcome to the Republic. Veterans are always welcome.
(08-10-2011, 02:51 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Republic, Setsuna. Don't worry about the initial craziness you've seen so far. It only gets more intense the deeper you get. Tongue

Not sure if meant to sound dirty. Blink
(08-10-2011, 05:37 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure if meant to sound dirty. Blink

And here I was pretending I haven't noticed.Facepalm
Pages: 1 2