The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Black Angel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a custom ac ive been using for alot of the missions on aclr. Black angel is the name ive given. Even kinda gave the pilot a backstory, yeah i got too much time on my hands. but Basiclly the pilots name is Zeke Braunsun, a 23 year old who was experimented on during the age of human plus. Due to his expert piloting skills he was one of the top human plus pilots and was cryogeniclly frozen and kept in a secret lab for further testing towards other pilots to make the "perfect soliders". the lab was mistaking destoryd by the unknown machines in NEXUS. He awakes to massive memory lost and was found by Evangel who was exploring the old labs. Zeke was secretly trained by evangel on the newer model ac's and greatly progressed during this time. Zeke also started doing minor missions for evangel as a pawn is his plan. After hearing that Evangel ac's didnt respond anymore from his last mission Zeke set off to find him. Zeke only discovered the remains of a recently destoryd unknown aeiral ac and the badly damaged orcale. As Evangel spoke his last words to zeke he told him to make his own path in life other than to follow in the shadow of his and also telling him the jack-o actually escaped before he was completely destroyed.After hearing his and watching is master die, zeke now sets off with evangels liner rifle to find jack-o and to regain his memories....Basic story does have some holes, that i'd admit but its ok aleast... This is his ac Black angel Basic Frame And Different Load outs...

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: CR-C98E2
Arms: A07-LEMUR
Legs: CR-LH89F
Booster: CR-B83TP
FCS: CR-F75D
Generator: FUDOH
Radiator: CR-R92

color(general)
b.c=15.15.15
a.c=130.130.130
o.c=65.80.90