The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Help in Publishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK guys, here's the thing- Trace and I would want to publish a how to draw book - kinda like the thin ones you see that you can buy cheap and/or a thick compilation for kids.

Only my main problem is I lack contacts and knowledge on how to push the project to fulfilment - so if you guys have any idea on how to contact publishers and market this to bookstores it would be a very big help. <:3

All i have now is a plan lol

i'll try to ask some of my friends when i get the time. one is in the magazine biz, the other already published his own comic.
Have you tried asking local comic book artists in comic conventions?

or you could also try asking artist from deviant art usually that's what i do if i get stuck somewhere i tend to ask around forums and such. research etc
Books usually have the publisher's contact number so try looking into that if you have not. Then create some impressive sample pages of your book for the bait.
@iraya-sama
sent you a PM ^^
Thanks guys!

gonna start prepping up the pages and stuff just to be prepared in case they need the samples upfront ahaha