The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Astralis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Astralis (star-lit)

[Image: DSC04782.jpg]

frame parts
DRONE - 70 shell defense, 30 energy defense
U4 - 10 cooling, 60 shell defense, 30 energy defense
MACAQUE - 20 cooling, 50 shell defense, 30 energy defense
89F - 20 cooling, 50 shell defense, 30 energy defense

internal and motive parts
VULTURE2 - 100 booster heat
F73H
G91 - 100 energy output
ANANDA - 30 energy drain, 70 cooling

armaments
RM3
SATYROS
GAST
GAST
69H
SYLPH

optionals
AMINO
ES
SS
LA
L+
CODON
MARISHI

A variation of the Accendare frame that i modified the night before PACT 2.1. This frame is typical of most of my dual-rifle units: missile-spam, rifle-spam then bum-rush with the hangers. Admittedly, the initial speed is rather lacking, at just a little over 370kph. Once the missiles have been jettisoned, it achieves over 400kph, which is just right to start dueling using the rifles. AP is alright for me but it might be a bit lacking considering the speed.

Basic strategy is to start off with multiple salvos from the missile/extension combo then drop them once the RM3s have been used up. Close in to a range where the rifles will hit most then start opening up, since the GASTs have more than enough ammo to fire and forget. Once the target is down to around 1k AP, drop the rifles then get in their face with the machine gun and handgun.
You already know my suggestions for this one. Smile

edit: Ah, naging Auriga na pala yun. LOL Ok, no prob!
This bot vs my Oniyuri III (tournament variant, not the one in the garage) would be something to see - the initial missile barrages would be a deciding factor followed up by a dual rifles duel. Woot

Edit: You have one more optional slot, the CR-O86R+ would be perfect here.