The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: T.O.T.A.L. Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When does fantasy duel on.
(06-24-2011, 12:34 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]D2 with ND is still a tiny box. Still smaller than ND with COWRY or F73H. And despite having quick lock-on, it provides terrible compatibility with most arm weapons. It might not be the best choice for most tanks in most situations either.

...so having a ND lockbox will definitely hurt, and it's not very practical LOL , unless i will see do it like an AI with a super-steady-tracking-lock on someone LOL

=^.^=
Anybody still interested in this? We can have this soon while interest is still high. We've already tested the rules for this and found that it's quite hard to abuse anything. Smile
I for one am interested. ^^

Only problem is, it'll be tricky to schedule this next month on account of it being final exam month. D:
Game for this as well. let's get a sched going.
hold it in december when I get home Sad
Uuwi ka, JE? Woot We'll have a grand tournament in your name!
I propose holding it in March or early April while AA-sama is still here. Then we hold another one when J.E comes back to the Islands.
(02-15-2012, 02:14 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]We'll have a grand tournament in your name!
Hell no. Too much potential for it to be called the B.u.k.k.a.k.e tourney LOL

But I definitely would love to try the rules for this tournament. We'll see how you guys go with this Smile

im game if it's on a sunday ^^
ahaha just put the date up early so that most people can plan for it but not to far away I for one would like to suggest the end of march

woah... when it will be scheduled? Woot

*Armored Core Tag Tournament* Domo

=^.^=
T.O.T.A.L. could be within the next couple of months, with a possible PACTVII around the end of the year.
Kung gusto niyo, TOTAL right before Mark leaves or right after he gets back. PACT 7 pag uwi ni JE LOL
Either way is fine with me. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4