The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: GOOD GREETINGS RR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

GOOD GREETINGS RR,

I am, GODFREYR, you can call me any how and any way you like. I've know this forum for quite a while now and it's great to get to join and see mayhem, finally. Yes, I am Filipino and is living somewhere in Manila like you guys do. I like fairly the same stuff you guys like, and in AC, I'm willing to learn since I'm pretty much interested in everything. Oddly enough, this is not my first time in forums, and I have been known to write incredibly long introduction threads under the same format for many years. (But years have changed me, I am not as young and as wordy like before)

GUESS WHAT, I know lotsofyoupeoplearoundherelurking, and okay, I am pretty friendly, normal, decent, and fujiyoshi. (Sarcasm all over, damn)

I'm interested pretty much on otaku and is a certified japanophile. I am female/whatever and have no biases. I hope I get to tag along and get to know you guys, more power to RR.

Pretty much that's all of it
Godfreyr

Yeah, we already know :p

Welcome to RR, enjoy your stay! Oh, and you're invited on June 11 on our independence day meet. There's gonna be a BBQ and you're invited.
er. Welcome. Freyr.

Yes, the unholy trinity is now complete. AA, atdsutm....then.....yeah.
@ Lord Leperman: I feel the love...... I feel fire! This is friendship!

@ AA: HELLO, WE MEET AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
.......................................................................brother.
O_O_O_O_OO_O_O_O_OO_O_O_O
[Image: th_SophieSmile.png]
Heeeeelloooooooo and weeeelcome to RR!

I'm sure you already know that we're not strictly an Armored Core community. So feel free to go crazy in all the other subforums! Necro-post and raise hell. We actually need new blood to inject some new life here.
@ATDSUTM: OMGOD SURPIRSE!!!!!!

@ Nix: HAHAHAHAHHAHA AA will get angry about this. XDDDDD Fresh blood coming right up
Hello >.>

I do believe I know you <.<

Welcome to RR :>
@ SFORZAS: Don't worry, it was expected!@ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD thanksA!
Godfreyr, I believe you're studying multimedia arts?

I hope we'll one day be able to request graphics for the site. Happy
@ NIX: I'm an animations Major, but I'll be taking graphics like any Multimedia arts student can!
So... you're the Super Ting Brothers's sister?

Welcome, welcome!
^ Yes Mix, she is.

I guess the Super Mario Pun won't work now as there are three of us officially here.

Hence, that makes two sets of male, male, girl(?) families here. LOL
@ Mix: HEllo......

What the hell, why is there a question mark beside the girl????? Oi i am perfectly normal mind you. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DEH, MArio parin tayo... Your Mario, Im Luigi and atdsutm is princess..whatever
(06-06-2011, 11:46 PM)Godfreyr Wrote: [ -> ]You're Mario, Im Luigi and atdsutm is princess..whatever

This one just cracked me up. Anyways, welcome to the Republic. With the kind of flavor we've become nowadays, i think you'll fit right in. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3