The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Favorite JAV & Gravure Stars (SFW!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dump SFW pix and talk about your favorite JAV stars here!

I'll start off with Maria Takagi who's my all-time fave! :)

[Image: MariaTakagi01.jpg]

[Image: maria-takagi-00563284.jpg]

[Image: maria-takagi-00563213.jpg]

[Image: maria-takagi-00563215.jpg]

PS: Finding SFW images was quite challenging!
Can we include gravure models too? Tongue

Like SankakuComplex' favorite Aya Hirano LOL
Sure! Gravure will do just fine. Smile

Aya Hirano isn't even that pretty. Sad
does it have to be japanese models?
(06-02-2011, 02:09 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]does it have to be japanese models?

I'd guess Japanese/Koreans/Chinese etc. You know, gravure and JAV Tongue
Oh. Rika Adachi Smile

[Image: tumblr_lfv4mb4sdI1qzhqj9o1_500.jpg]

[Image: b1011-r85.jpg]

Yui Ichikawa Big grin

[Image: Yui-Ichikawa-wallpaper--68-.jpg]

[Image: _Yui_Ichikawa__actor.jpg]
Hwang Mi Hee Wub
[Image: prayer-hwang-mi-hee-01.jpg]
[Image: SlickDog-HMH_schoolgirl_21.jpg]
[Image: Hwang_Mi_Hee.gif]
My problem with Hwang Mi Hee (not that she's not gorgeous) is that she looks kinda artificial. Like many Korean celebrities. Sad

edit: And Rika Adachi looks like a child. Why am I not surprised? LOL
(06-02-2011, 09:45 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]My problem with Hwang Mi Hee (not that she's not gorgeous) is that she looks kinda artificial. Like many Korean celebrities. Sad

sadly, thats a bit true. also, a lot of them tend to sometimes look alike, or have the same sense of style. that of course can be a good thing. if you liked one, you get more. XD seriously though, she reminds me of a very cheerful and bubbly friend back in highschool, and thats the bigger reason why i like her. ^^
Not that she isn't pretty. But it's quite obvious that she's had her nose and eyes done. Smile
(06-02-2011, 09:45 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]edit: And Rika Adachi looks like a child. Why am I not surprised? LOL

She's turning 20 this year LOL But she got popular as an IV model who graduated into gravure.
I forgot about this thread. Wub

Nana Natsume
[Image: nananatsume01.jpg]

[Image: nananatsume03.jpg]

[Image: nananatsume04.jpg]

Riko Tachibana
The only decent pic i could find of her. Everything else was just borderline racy.

[Image: rikotachibana01.jpg]
Nana Ogura hands down.
There's a lot of new JAV stars lately too. I haven't even seen the one who was once part of AKB48 and i hear she retired already. I really should try getting in touch with the good doctor about ordering a new shipment soon. LOL
Warning! A HUGE JPEG IS APPROACHING!:
[Image: 147_ebisu_muscats_04.jpg]

Also, I still like Cecil Fujisaki, love that half Asian-European look.

[Image: Vi4LBMtQa4LtFw2E4qtQgOEkQOYruQBj4KCemNwk...--ZpM=w705]

I like the ones with a huge rack. I have lots off the bat, but I don't know which one to share.
(01-28-2013, 04:08 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't even seen the one who was once part of AKB48 and i hear she retired already.
Parang nakita ko na yun, di naman yun ang gusto kong makitang maghubad LOL

(01-28-2013, 09:11 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Warning! A HUGE JPEG IS APPROACHING!:

I find it unusual to see them in bikinis.

------------------
[Image: balolong_zps32f1ac20.jpg]
Pages: 1 2