The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC:LR Garage Duel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
My sniper unit Thanatos vs Tm's Air Jordan

Ac Garage for the map.
(05-25-2011, 12:00 PM)your mom Wrote: [ -> ]TM's Air Jordan vs Nix's Osiris.

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2647
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=1871

Show me ur ob games.

Managed to squeeze in some duels this afternoon.

I used Air Jordan while Leperman used Osiris. Did what I could but I just can't blade to save my life. LOL But I don't think even 2 successful blade strikes would've changed the outcome.

Round 1

Round 2 --> Had some trouble with my video recorder. =/ So I was forced to put it on crap quality.

In fulfillment of what I thought was a request from Arch_Angel (got edited out):

Me in tank. Leperman in biped. I got too eager in that last part of the match. LOL

Had a few more interesting matches between these two, but this is all I managed to save, unfortunately.
Interesting results. They were about the last thing I'd expect. When I saw the tank take on a ranged ac with harpy2, I was expecting a route. I was also expecting the rs/griffon bot to be pitbulled and have a more difficult time with range control vs the rj.

I don't think the problem was not being able to blade, but just a lack of positioning/aggression with the OB.

If this little sluggish B81 build was able to pressure it for an entire match, then the RJ should ideally should have been able to done it better because it's considerably more mobile.

Great Geryon1 shots tho!
Just got lucky with a lot of the GERYON shots in that particular match. It had a much harder time in other maps IIRC.

PACT 2 was a result of my own deficiency at the time (I didn't prepare) rather than the design's.

I think I was as aggressive as I could be against Osiris. Leperman backpedaled hard. Positioning may have lacked, but that's probably because of my lack of experience with LR OB. If anything, I'd attribute the disparity in AP to too many missiles wasted by shooting from bad angles.
In response to Andrew...

The Hunter vs. Osiris

or

Der Jager vs. Osiris

(whichever you guys prefer ^^ playstyle is almost exactly the same for both, anyway Smile)

*both designs can be found here*

EDIT: Whichever map is fine by me. Military District, if all else fails. xD
lol osiris gettinga lot of love Tongue nix would be pleased.
^ well, it was Andrew's idea xD

Osiris is Nix's bot, amirite? Smile

I'd like to see what my designs are capable of, in more capable hands xD
Nix told me that sometimes, owner synchronization is sometimes better for the unit.

take note that the designs more or less have to be tourney compliant, so the hunter might need some changing.

yes, osiris is nix's-arguably one of the two best designs RR has produced alongside Leperman's halimaw.
^ not a problem. Big grin Der Jager = The Hunter anyway, just with the... iffy... parts swapped out (and made lighter to compensate) :3

On a related note, methinks I got a small preview of what Halimaw was capable of in a previous meet ._.
Requesting APOCALYPSE 2 versus DER JAGER!!!
^ Lol. xD

This, too. Tongue Ahaha~

It'll be you and Rick pitting our bots against one another, right? This should be good.
Requests noted. But I'm afraid we'll have to postpone the duels indefinitely for the time being. Tongue
What is this tomfoolery.
Since Leperman could be free, can this continue now? :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6