The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Mollycoddle X Genobee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Really. I havent played nexus yet. But i wanna know the difference of the two. I always see statements like "Genobee is better than Molly" or "Molly is not using the true potential of his AC".
Can you guys spot the difference?
I really haven't played Nexus as well but basically, it's like the difference between an original product and a class-A knockoff. They may look the same on the outside but upon closer inspection (or combat, for the matter), there's a huge difference in quality. LOL
Basically Genobee is the original, while the latter is just a rip-off. genobee uses his op-i imba stuff better, while mollycoodle just hovers to your spot and tries to use the nades.
Really? How does Genobee fight anyway?
basicaly flying op-i spam nades stuff.
Much like daemon linear flying stuff?
Sort of. just play to be able to experience it. nothing too hard.
(05-12-2011, 11:41 AM)Caspian Wrote: [ -> ]Really? How does Genobee fight anyway?

Genobee keeps on flying around and shots you with his powerful back cannon or was that a grenade launcher. Pretty hard man, especially when he flies around while you wait below pointing your mounted grenade launcher as well. Facepalm Genobee uses this OP-I to use a back mount even when flying, while we can't.

Hey, man I also like you SIG. Do you draw? An AC girl is it? Nosebleed Hope I can draw like that.
Its May GreenField of ACFA. No, I didnt draw it but I can. Without the colors, that is.
Damn, Genobee is one op-i abuser.
(05-12-2011, 03:43 PM)Caspian Wrote: [ -> ]Its May GreenField of ACFA. No, I didnt draw it but I can. Without the colors, that is.
Damn, Genobee is one op-i abuser.

Hate to admit it but they all do.. You see, after beating Genobee in an AC test, another AC will show up like Genobee, I dont know the name but it's a female. You will come up to here after defeating Genobee. In a mission where Crest Attacked using MTs and Black AC, and that AC is Her.

Also using OP-I, you'll know it if you see it. Woot
Its Agraya and AC Comet, or is it Comet and AC Agraya?
Actually, Agraya's the pilot and the AC's called Red Star.

Yes, i've never played the game but i do remember that cutscene well, from watching Beastkiller play it. Tongue
Here's Genobee (video courtesy of xmszeon):
Notice how he never bothers to dodge the player's attack except for hopping occasionally to launch grenades (or alternatively, hovering the whole time while firing grenades). Just pour lead into him until he dies really.

Agraya (as played by Terminator98, skip to 1:19 for the actual battle):

And then there's Mollycoddle (courtesy of ArcadiaH69S, skip to 2:53):
His erratic movements make him slightly harder to target, and he actually uses his rifle.

Edit: Fixed some errors.
So, whos the stronger one?
Statistically they are the same, but if you are comparing the AIs... I'd say that Genobee would come out on top due to the unnaturally good aim and tracking that AIs have, and the difficulty for another AI to evade those nades.

Try pitting a few AIs against each others in the AI Arena of SL or the Versus Mode in LR and you will see.
Pages: 1 2