The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: EDIT: Sitsiritsit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: clonezero
AC Name: Sitsiritsit

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: CR-C75U2 hanger
Arms: CR-A72F
Legs: CR-LF93A2
Booster: B04-BIRDIE2
FCS: MONJU
Generator: CR-G84P
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: I05D-MEDUSA DECOY DISPENSER
Extension: E02RM-GAR RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: CR-WB78GL GRENADE LAUNCHER
Back Unit L: WB06M-SPARTOI DUAL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR73R2 RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O04-GOLGI,
CR-O86R+,

okay this is along with Boris are my current mainstays and so far I have gotten a handle on using both but I post this now first to ask what do you think about it?

this ac mostly glides on the ground using the back mounts for mid to long range fighting when charged I switch to the hand mounts. I did fine with it during the meet last sunday but I still think there is room for improvement.
Wow Raffy. Great AC. I really like it.

Having both GL and GERYON2 is a bit redundant though. But I guess it's not a big deal since GERYON2 is really easy to use up. Painful equip drain on it, though (which is probably why you have G84P). Any particular reason why you have MONJU instead of F73H?

You might not need the SS and MARISHI ops since you already have 9000+ stab and 15700+ cooling. Maybe GOLGI, HISTON, or PHAGE or instead, if you like.

edit: Not that there's anything wrong with the RL. But on an AC like this with 24 rounds of high-power cannon fire, it might actually be slowing you down. Much lighter right-hand weapons like R2, RS, or even HP and a 69H underneath (which lets you swap GERYON2 for a GERYON3!!!) might suffice. But if you like RL, it's still fine.

Post mo din yung Boris. =D
pwede pwede

monju give a decent enough lockbox for my taste kaya ko sya gamit ay para sa lock speed nya but basically for me it fits the bill

about the weapons yeah I can do that switch rl for an r2 and geryon 2 - 3 I can do that =)
They're only suggestions ah. The AC already has tons of character as it is.
As long as CZ designs it, the AC's definitely bound to have character. LOL
no nix as it is I wanted to equip the geyron 3 in the first place your suggestion made that dream a reality XD
Haha well then I'm glad to have helped.

EDIT: Equipping the EC optional part to go with the G84P isn't a bad idea either. Or if you think 2700~ en supply is enough, you can go G91 instead.
Does this one really go with the MUREX? Smile
wooooooooops