The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Mang Inasal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 20110511-233928.jpg]

S2 (0,0,4,6,0)
RAKAN (0,1,6,3,0)
MACAQUE (0,0,7,3,0)
GAZELLE (0,0,4,6,0)

GULL (0,0,6,4)
MONJU
FUDOH (3,7,0)
ANANDA (0,0,10)
-

RM3
69RA
NYMPHE
SKULL
ELF2

AMINO, ES, SS, L+, CODON, PHAGE, MARISHI

Relevant stats:
AP 7936
EN SUPPLY 3828
COOLING 14876
MAX BOOST SPEED 401
DEF 1641 1675
The SKULL, I feel, is a totally underrated weapon, with a DPS matching that of the Karasawa IIRC and the accuracy of the SHADE, it is easily overlooked by other energy weapons. Smile

I can't get over the notion that EN weapons can ever mix with OB cores. The only viable one I can think off is with the LX cannon, but other than that I feel that OB and EN weapons don't mix as they add extra strain to the already limited amount of energy an AC has. So, with that, the concept of the AC isn't clear to me besides being an OB blader with a primary EN weapon.

If you're running PACT rules, you can always put the LORIS in :p
I'm just messing around. But the AC doesn't seem bad in practice.

FUDOH's cap combined with the relatively good energy supply makes OB with an energy weapon more than manageable. All I'm really considering now is replacing SKULL with SHADE2.
Shade2 hurts your FUDOH more, and I can't guarantee the same accuracy over SKULL. But it has more total firepower [and maybe lesser EN equip drain?]. Personally, I'd go for Shade2.

oh, btw. It's been weeks, again. xD Nagulat ako sa dami ng mga bago sa LR Designs. Makes me want to boot LR again.
SHADE2 is lighter, with less equip drain, and with more total firepower than SKULL. Similar usage drain. SKULL gets novelty points, though.
Yeah. I find that skull is just for the show. I really liked shade2 more but I liked skull2 most of all.
use shade or shade2 to increase your chances of winning
It's a single-wield RJ. Winning wasn't really the point to begin with. Not that I don't like to win. =D

[Image: 20110511-233928.jpg]

IMAGE ADDED!
When I played against this, skull seemed to hit more though.
(06-05-2011, 01:31 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]When I played against this, skull seemed to hit more though.

It's NIX! If he doesn't hit you, he's an impostor.
^lol agreed.
[OT]
Or he could be herbed up. Big grin
[/OT]
(06-07-2011, 08:12 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ][OT]
Or he could be herbed up. Big grin
[/OT]

[DITTO]
Being herbed up will mostly likely improved his aim and tracking further. We don't know how he plays when drunk though.
[/DITTO]

Ah. I almost forgot. Your AC looks delicious, Nix.
I don't get drunk. Sad
(06-08-2011, 12:38 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get drunk. Sad

Damn. Now we'll never know.