The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: College Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a week of summer vacation for me and I'm already bored.

I have several plans for this summer (e.g. music classes and such) but I still don't know where to take my college review.

A lot of my teachers say that we don't need to go to a review center...but to be honest...I have to drag myself out of the house in order to study properly since the PC is making puppy-dog eyes every single time I try ~_~ (aka. too lazy to review and I'll prolly forget all my lessons because of that.)

I tried studying for the SATs by myself and got a 1570 (roughly 50 percentile) as a score, so it'll prolly be better if I did ACTUAL review ^^;; (I just skimmed my notes)

I hear from a lot of people that AHEAD is one of the worst places to study so Imma avoid that I guess >_>

My kadas are planning on going to LSC.
But, any suggestions on a place? Near San Juan, Mandaluyong, Sta. Mesa or Makati would be nice.
review? wazzat? i say just enjoy the summer XD

ok, kidding aside, which college are you aiming for? afaik some review centers are specialized on the college you want to get into. dont really know coz i didnt attend a review center (we require more minerals). i just did it like Konata. cram the night before XD
When I took the SATs the score was divided into verbal and math. I think I got 90+ percentile for verbal and 70+ for math and totaled around 1.9k something the second time. First time was around 1.7k-ish. Didn't matter since I ended up studying here.

Anyway, review center was StudyHall along annapolis. I don't know if it's still open. The owner is a relative of the StudyTime tutorial center owner. It helped my math but I think I was better at english than the tutor at the time Dx
I'm mostly looking for review centers that review on USTET, SAT and TOEFL
(03-26-2011, 10:11 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]I'm mostly looking for review centers that review on USTET, SAT and TOEFL

The fact that you post on this forum regularly means that you will probably get a perfect score on TOEFL, unless you somehow screw up th listening tests by no fault of your own because the person talking happens to come from Texas.
USTET?!

If you want to get to Conservatory of Music, focus on practicing ur skillz. You'll have to audition IIRC.

Oh~ and screw Engineering..
I doubt that I'd pass music auditions. LOL

TBH, I'm more into writing music/poetry than actually performing it. UST seems to be the only college around that offers music composition as a course on its own.

I'm double-majoring. It's the deal I made with my family...I'm scratching everyone's backs with one stick >_>
Wow, you too XD?

Applying to MSA, which was where my sisters went to for their college app tests, lol. Starting this April 26, if I remember correctly. It's Monday to Friday, but at least it'll only take three to four weeks of my summer away...

OH WHO AM I KIDDING I WANNA PLAYYYYYY TwT

Time to graduate from college so I can play all day again o3o