The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The ongoing zerg botling rush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I actually haven't seen any bots since Saturday and i haven't even banned any bots at all for a few days now. Yeah, it looks like it's working. Happy
Just a quick estimate on my end... around 350+ bot user accounts to delete. LOL Don't really want to see all those banned and crossed-out names amongst our ranks.

Also, a quick shout out to the mods, please do delete (don't just edit) any bot posts you see. Thanks.
Um. They're back.
We've got incoming!!!!!!! =_=
Gadsdemet, that was quick. Over a dozen rushers this time.
Pag binabati ata nagagalit eh. LOL

Fuck! Still thinking of ways to solve this problem.
First, When I saw the memberlist, I thought this was a strict forum and getting all the members banned . But when I saw this topic, I was like WTF!?
This forum contains more bots than members, seriously.
(05-14-2011, 04:35 AM)Caspian Wrote: [ -> ]This forum contains more bots than members, seriously.

As one of the mods, i am saddened by your comment, as this casts doubt on our ability to preserve the sanctity of our domain. For this blemish on our honor, i offer my neck up for the hangman's noose. Sleep
(05-14-2011, 04:35 AM)Caspian Wrote: [ -> ]First, When I saw the memberlist, I thought this was a strict forum and getting all the members banned . But when I saw this topic, I was like WTF!?
This forum contains more bots than members, seriously.

You should have signed up five months ago then, when we still weren't under attack by this huge tide of spam.
Will intensify efforts to ban bots. *salutes*
i started playing AC like, two months ago. As much as i would like to join the defense. Cant.
Since when did this wave attack start?
(05-14-2011, 04:00 PM)Caspian Wrote: [ -> ]Since when did this wave attack start?

The attacks increased in intensity as of early this year but it all began with this.
i never felt a mix of laughter, wierdness, anger and indigestion.
Seriously, A bot advertising that? Speechless here, man.

Another things I noticed, Some bots really have profile pics?
Yes. This bot stuff is serious business. We recently just installed the latest countermeasures. Seems to be working.
Also, they have birthdays too? Oh, sheesh...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5