The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Hey guys! nice to meet you all :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey ah, a friend of mine introduced me to this site. And I must say, its an interesting group. Everything I ever wanted in a single page! how cool is that??? RR FTW. Big grin
Hey, welcome!

Nice to see a new member that's not a bot. Tongue

So who introduced you?
I still dont know his username eh, O.O ill just let you all know when i find out.
Serene? XD
Anyways~ Welcome! Big grin
welcome welcome,enjoy your stay! XD
What's the name of your friend then? lol it's ok. could it be stephen? lol.

anyway, welcome man. enjoy your stay.
Why, hallo thar!
'Twas me, good sirs. 'Twas me.
lol same avatars

anyway welcome Serene.Vacuum hope you like it here!!!

hmmm your name may come as a problem as we already have someone named Serene here ... but I guess it won't be a biggy XD
Do I call you Serene mk. 2 or Vacuum? o_O
Call me Vacuum. Big grin and yes twas shintetsu haha
It would be odd to call you Vac or something in a real meet, haha. Most of us call each other usually by our ID here if we don't know any other name yet, so, I guess Matt is fine too, Matt. lol

Have a look at the other threads, you'll have hours of fun ahead of you.
Nice to meet you, Matt.

Are you new to Armored Core? Then again, this site is already hardly about Armored Core. =P
well, actually I'm quite familiar, but i never gotten past AC4 cause the only console i have is the ps2 Sad and i sometimes gat a hold of a psp but only seldom. so mainly i play AC:LR
I have to admit Im sorta new to this kind of thing, Forums I mean Smile) so please take care of me guys! Smile
Don't worry about it. We're mostly stuck with ACLR too.
Pages: 1 2