The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: CR-390SHELL, CR-HA5036, & PRO-MK1003
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Havent been on in awhile but i have some pretty sweet ac designs. after looking at some of the mod kits on rr main site I went to work on some more technical designs. my designs now are more about technical firepower than " flash".

CR-390SHELL

Head: CR-H73E
Core: CR-C06U5 hanger
Arms: CR-WA74GR
Legs: CR-LRJ76
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: MIROKU
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E81AM ANTI MISSILE
Back Unit R: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB03R-SIREN RADAR
Arm Unit R: NONE
Arm Unit L: NONE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, KANGI,

this ac is based off of a mod kit from the rr main site

CR-HA5036

Head: CR-YH70S2
Core: CR-C06U5 hanger
Arms: CR-A71S2
Legs: CR-LH77A
FCS: MF04-COWRY
Extension: CR-E90AM2 ANTI MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB32L-CERBERUS DUAL LASER CANNON
Back Unit L: WB04M-NYMPHE2 SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA
Arm Unit L: JITEN SHIELD

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, CR-O86R+,
MARISHI, KANGI,

before anyone says it i know the cerberus is garbage but i like the overall design and firepower.

PRO-MK1003

Head: H11-QUEEN
Core: CR-C98E2
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: LH02-LYNX2
FCS: MF04-COWRY
Extension: FUNI RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB10R-SIREN2 RADAR
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: WL14LB-ELF2 LASER BLADE

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
O07-PRIMER, KANGI,

i suggest the first one needs a weapon suited for longer range battles, take out the nymphe.

2nd one might need less drain (how much spare output does it currently have)

the 2nd ac even after firing the Cerberus cannon it still has a good bit of energy left
I don't want to ruin anyone's freedom and tinkering on choosing parts, so I can't really recommend you anything other than the fundamental stuff. Mine might not also work with yours.

For the second AC, drop the shield for whatever you want minus another shield (EN or Soild). You're better off having nothing on your left arm than with a left shield - useless crap that consumes weight. You're better of being faster and taking advantage of your frame part's defense. You could replace the left shield with any weapon that possesses a Wide and Shallow weapon lock type. It'll make your lockbox much bigger, but you'll have to change the FCS into something more capable in handling dual guns, like the F73H (parallel lock). I'd also prefer using tank threads/caterpillars (make sure you beef up the defenses too, get a higher accuracy arm because you need to take advantage of the BP's awesome accuracy, and try to lessen your EN drain) and quads (EN may be a problem though).

If you're going for the tank threads, OB away as you fire or evade, whichever works in a given situation. Quads enable you to fire while on ground, but the CERBERUS might not work with them as from what I know it consumes too much time to get a lock-on. Not to mention the EN drain.

As for the third, it seems too drainy for my taste. If you want, you could just drop the FUNI and the KINNARA and look for a lower EN drain setup. There are also better legs than what you currently have, LYNX2 is almost as drainy as S3 and COUGAR (although they have more defenses and AP, but more weight) IIRC. There are also bipeds that have more mobility, less EN drain and more def than LYNX2. You could also change your FCS to MIROKU if you want. IIRC it has better capabilities on missiles and single-wielding.

Assuming that your EN drain is much less than before, you could replace your internals with GULL and LOTUS.