The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Darn Cool~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one's damn cool~!
I just watched the first episode today, with the computer shop owner.

It's about a guy who picks up a notebook used by shinigami to note about deaths...
He uses it on criminals to cleanse the world -daw- and to give justice to the opposed. And says the he plans on leaving only those who he find good...

The rendering is good, the animation is good, the story line is good...
Making it a great anime. Not for children, due to gore and mature theme...

May hinaharap 'to...
sounds interesting.

I've been hearing that the manga is good for a long
time now but havn't actually seen it.
maybe i'll just start with the anime.

Serene thanks for the info.
This title will be added to my anime download list. :smile:
Very cool. I've downloaded the first three episodes, and am watching them as we speak. The last time I saw quality like this (and I don't watch anime very often, so it may be a bit old), was Ghost in the Shell.

The story is awesome, the characters are awesome, the animation is awesome. I'll be looking forward to finishing this.

EDIT: Light is really creepy. :wink:
I've read the manga up to a little before chapter 100. Yeah the plot is really cool. And how Light manages to keep getting away is really clever. However, it gets tiring in the later chapters... at least for me anyway.

EDIT: If you guys wanna read translated manga, here's a great site: <a href='http://www.stoptazmo.com/' target='_blank'>Stoptazmo</a>