The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (MHP3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have found my heaven We're not worthyPiratecause i love mh3rd
Might buy a china battery for temporary play because I've been missing my archer. I hope you guys miss her too.
We should plan a meet sometime.
My psp still works >.> My hunter still sorta works.
so meet? sometime on a weekend? where?
The psp works, joystick and battery's dead though.
All that means is that we just need to be somewhere with plugs ... which reminds me of this time I wanted charge my psp.

Long story short:

Went to Wendy's, bought snack, found spot near outlet, stick around for a bit. The odd bit? The outlet was near the ceiling. LOL

We can also share batteries! Anyway what I actually wanted was we go meet at a mall so we can play mh and hang around. We just need to find spots with outlets for Jobet.LOL
if you need a fourth o/
as always tho, haven't progressed my character since the last meet up -.-
as for outlets, KFC branches now have charging stations right? or was that Wendy's o.O? burger king?
(11-22-2012, 08:06 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]if you need a fourth o/
as always tho, haven't progressed my character since the last meet up -.-
as for outlets, KFC branches now have charging stations right? or was that Wendy's o.O? burger king?

The one I know is that has freely usable outlets is burger king
7-11 also has charging stations, even the branch in Buendia, which, by this point in time, is most likely sick of seeing stay there for hours on end. LOL
so will this go thru? or was this just wishful thinking?
Kahit tayong tatlo lang sa 7-11 pwede na sakin eh. LOL

sino ba game? at sino pwede sa saturday?
pde ako this sat. tho i might be nursing a hangover by then XD
Sa bahay lang ako sa Saturday. Wala pa din akong battery. And if I do have one, my Archer would be confused and dying the whole game.
lol wala si Jobet tapos me hangover si zero, next week nalang kaya XD.

Sama mga gusto sumama!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8