The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What did you get for Christmas 2010?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bayani ka, Ardjin. Serious.

Merry christmas, everyone. I got a shirt and some awesome striped socks (not sarcastic).
(12-27-2010, 08:05 PM)ardjin Wrote: [ -> ]what a nice guy Tears of joy you're not old dude. i donated 6 sacks of rice to boystown orphanage and i still feel young.

[Image: YouDaMan.jpg]

[Image: borat-20060914010450074.jpg]

^
What they said We're not worthy
lies, you checked the internet for that girl's game faq guides! Big grin
(12-28-2010, 12:38 PM)ardjin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2010, 08:14 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Bayani ka, Ardjin. Serious.

actually, this is only supposedly my move to impress a girl. shes a daughter of the owner of the rice grain industry here in marikina, her mother gave me a "mega" discount then her mother told her about my donating plans, she smiled and looked at me(mission accomplished baby!) and left to give all i'm donating to the orphanage... its awesome! making new friends in the orphanage(australian nuns haha) and seeing kids smile, one of the best things i've done(mission even more accomplished!)

borat haha. thanks TS

Worship
(12-28-2010, 01:48 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]lies, you checked the internet for that girl's game faq guides! Big grin

I wish there was such a place Bye

anyway only got some cash but its all good XD
Ardjin: Whatever your motives were, bayani ka pa rin ng RR. LOL
Jin, OK na sana eh, kwinento mo pa. LOL Pero tama si Nix. Parang mas naging malupit pa lalo yung ginawa mo. Hahaha!
(12-29-2010, 10:13 AM)ardjin Wrote: [ -> ]oonga eh. sabi na, dapat di na ako nag kwento. lumala pagka bayani ko eh.Vomit

Lol. +1 and another +1 to manliness. LOL

Now, don't let Iraya's cave of wonders turn you into the opposite!
(12-29-2010, 11:07 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2010, 10:13 AM)ardjin Wrote: [ -> ]oonga eh. sabi na, dapat di na ako nag kwento. lumala pagka bayani ko eh.Vomit

Lol. +1 and another +1 to manliness. LOL

Now, don't let Iraya's cave of wonders turn you into the opposite!

I second.

Ingat ka rin sa Cave of Wonders ni Goat.

It's fine Ardjin, reasons are somitimes our motivation for doing things.

to Azu:
yeah. May isa't kalahating layers pa. 3 layers lahat yun. And I take back the Sweet~ comment. I just chanced on a very sour one.

Pages: 1 2