The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: CR-HEAVYARMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Havent made a post in a long time, had some personal issues to attend to. But im back and ready to post some ac's. normally i would post up a regular high powered two legged ac. this time i made a quad legged ac able to dish out some heavy firepower. This ac is originally under my CREST IND. game save so just about everything on this ac is CREST IND. but a couple things. but here it goes

Head: CR-H84E2
Core: CR-YC010/UL2 hanger
Arms: CR-WA69BZ
Legs: CR-LF93A2
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: MF04-COWRY
Generator: FUDOH
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E81AM ANTI MISSILE
Back Unit R: CR-WB78GL GRENADE LAUNCHER
Back Unit L: CR-WB91LGL LINEARGUN
Arm Unit R: NONE
Arm Unit L: NONE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
MARISHI, KANGI,

GENERAL PAINT SCHEME (NORMAL)
0/0/0
180/180/180
80/80/80
50/130/200
150/150/120

this ac would be the first to go out during any wars due to theheavy firepwoer that it holds.
Drop the EC optional part, you already have more than enough energy for OB with FUDOH.

You also have two ND lock weapons, in which I don't think the COWRY has a fast enough lock time to compensate for its lock box size. Maybe the KOKUH would fit better since you are single wielding the whole time.
I'd go with D2 for lockon speed. gives the same square size compared to cowry/limpet for ND weapons, but it kinda restricts LGL'size. It won't matter if you have good tracking skills.