The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR : Despair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Head // DRONE 0.7.3.0.0
Core // /UL2 0.6.4.0.0
Arms // MACAQUE 0.8.2.0.0
Legs // ORYX2 0.0.0.0.10

Booster // VULTURE2 0.10.0.0
Generator // LOTUS 0.10.0
Radiator // HAZEL 0.0.10

FCS // F73H
Extension // RM3
Back Unit // CENTAUR
Arm R // SHADE2
Arm L // HITEN
(12-13-2010, 11:06 PM)your mom Wrote: [ -> ]Then after that I'd make use of the hangars and replace hiten with r3 and put wraith or 69h underneath.
thanks for reminding me! I've edited them in:
Hangars // dual 69H

OP // AMINO, ES, SS, L+, CODON, PHAGE, MARISHI

Paint: NORMAL Taken from Random Paint Schematics
Weapons // RED

Notes:
This is a pure mid-range RJ, where missiles+HITEN are spammed at the very start, for a quick drop. Then SHADE2 shots are picked. Jump+OB helps a lot to keep distance, since the legs jump quite high itself. It can't take on CQC battle though.

~ tagal nila magreply dun sa ACU. Haha, salpak ko na din 'to dito ~

[Image: 154877_1367420805633_1835096963_673966_2914827_n.jpg]

Eto oh, sa ACU.
good overall ac design. my only quirk about this ac is it weight. against a lightweight ac with the right weapons they would rip this ac to pieces. i'd change the shade2 to shade1 and hiten to WH01R-GAST. just changing the weapon set would boost firepower and drop some weight
I think the HITEN is there since it's more spammable than the GAST. It probably won't matter much in the first few rounds which is more powerful than the two, since its magazine reload is faster than the GAST but I'm sticking with GAST if the purpose is to use it a little longer though.

I'm not sure about this, but HITEN and GAST had different sight types too.
(12-13-2010, 09:30 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure about this, but HITEN and GAST had different sight types too.
Yup... with SHADE2/HITEN, I have a SP/ST lock combo, compared to a dual SP lock... But SHADE/GAST has a decent lockbox size. Still, this setup carries a larger box, and a better mid-range control.

(12-13-2010, 09:30 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]I think the HITEN is there since it's more spammable than the GAST. It probably won't matter much in the first few rounds which is more powerful than the two, since its magazine reload is faster than the GAST but I'm sticking with GAST if the purpose is to use it a little longer though.
from my test runs, it seems HITEN was more accurate (and more spammable like what you've said) than GAST, perfect for its range preference. The weight sucks, and that's where the quick-drop missiles come in. I'll stick with this setup. Hehe.
No way would I personally run Hazel on an OB design when you can prevent overheat in the first place. In that regards I'd go vulture2/lotus/ananda. Then after that I'd make use of the hangars and replace hiten with r3 and put wraith or 69h underneath.

You could probably do with a couple more weight tunes on the frame if you tested for the defense tiers of your ac, to prevent unneeded defense tunes.
(12-13-2010, 11:06 PM)your mom Wrote: [ -> ]Then after that I'd make use of the hangars and replace hiten with r3 and put wraith or 69h underneath.

You could probably do with a couple more weight tunes on the frame if you tested for the defense tiers of your ac, to prevent unneeded defense tunes.

Oh! I totally forgot to write in the hangars... Because it had RAKAN Core on before I came up with this. Sorry. Hehe. BTW, they have two 69H's under.
Hmm, about losing the weight, and replacing HITEN... I'll take those into consideration.