The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Name changes?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how come the parts hav different names like lemur is tin?! Blink
could any1 tell me which parts are in SL that were in LR and which parts aren't?
(11-18-2010, 03:51 AM)Rexzo Wrote: [ -> ]how come the parts hav different names like lemur is tin?! Blink
could any1 tell me which parts are in SL that were in LR and which parts aren't?

IIRC everything from 3 and SL were carried over except for the howitzers. Starting from Nexus, the game had a complete in-game mechanics overhaul so the howitzers were most likely removed to maintain gameplay balance.

Edit:

v That's one nifty description, and I stand corrected.
Actually, not everything beside the howitzers were carried over, parts that are kept are:

All frame parts except for CAW-DHZ-36 (howitzer weapon arms).
All boosters except for CBT-DRAKE-OX (powered up version of the CR-B81).
All FCSs.
All generators.
All radiators.
Most inside parts were kept, ECM rockets, generator jammers, radar jammers, and dummy makers have been scrapped with the revamp of the ECM system.
Most extensions were kept, stealth, energy coolers, and ecm assist parts have been removed.
Weapon-wise, the howitzers, back ammo packs (that cannot be dropped), and all recoloured weapons have been deleted (as weapons can be recoloured in NX), the roles of these equipments have been taken over by droppable extension magazines and weapons with unique models.
Also, the part known as OP-Intensify is only present from AC3 to SL, this is the part that grants the player AI like abilities: huge energy output, huge cooling stats, radar with radarless heads, and the ability of firing back cannons unassisted in bipeds, reverse joints, quads, and hovers (Also known as Human Plus in older games). There's also an animation of the AC reaching up and aiming the back cannon manually, which should be included in NX, NB, and LR but is not...